Girlfriends

Oinkness said:
These four...
B000002UCW.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1115551924_.jpg

What's so funny is on this cover they almost look as good as some of the groupies they were fucking backstage!:lol:

I had a shot with this one

663078759_l.jpg

Didn't work out with her but oh well she was pretty hot now im after these 2 :p

1259504548_l.jpg

1186321559_l.jpg

WHAT RULES IS THAT THERE ALL METALHEADS \m/

Mike27 said:
My girlfriend, just today, asked out a GIRL. She was fully aware that we were still dating.

thats fucked.

:OMG:

Dude come on man, think about it this way

2 on 1

That's all i got to say

I dont know whats going on with me. There are three girls after me at the moment now im free, one is hot, one is ok, and one is pretty bad but I just dont feel sexually attracted. As in what happens in the bedroom. The older I become the gayer I feel :lol:. Its weird. :erk:

CandaceMP said:
:puke: i feel for you mike! its bad enough to be dumped but for a fat goth chick with a shaved head?! :puke:

the bad thing is, i was not dumped. she expected me to not mind her dating me and a fat bald goth lesbo at the same time

:zombie:

My girlfriend is bi, and the other week I asked another chick if she wanted to join in for a night and she said it sounds awesome.

In other words, I can't fucking wait :headbang::headbang: (They're both hot :headbang:)

Mike27 said:
the bad thing is, i was not dumped. she expected me to not mind her dating me and a fat bald goth lesbo at the same time

:zombie:

Then your gf is either a retard (not to mention has bad taste in women) or possibly you said something to let her believe that it was ok. Like telling her you want to have a threesome or something. I've had that happen...But i think my story is worse....