girls in rock

What's all this talk about girl musicians not having any musical skills? There's a decent amount of good female instrumentalists/singers/songwriters/bands out there (past and present) : The Great Kat, Lita Ford (she's actually a really good guitar player), April South, Anneke Van Giersbergen (like I needed to mention her), Eva O., Gitane Dimone, Mythic, Mediaeval Babes, Heart, Janis Joplin, Poison Ivy (from The Cramps), The Brood, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.

the_gathering_13.jpg

:worship:

a_silent_enigma said:
shit, how do I put pictures in my reply? it didn't work.
pics have to be online in the first place, so you either copy it from an online source and insert it in yer post or you put the url of a pic this code

MoonsOfJupiter said:
What's all this talk about girl musicians not having any musical skills? There's a decent amount of good female instrumentalists/singers/songwriters/bands out there (past and present) : The Great Kat, Lita Ford (she's actually a really good guitar player), April South, Anneke Van Giersbergen (like I needed to mention her), Eva O., Gitane Dimone, Mythic, Mediaeval Babes, Heart, Janis Joplin, Poison Ivy (from The Cramps), The Brood, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.

good fuck :erk: are ya sure about this? Anneke Van Giersbergen? nice voice, but she sings way too many notes, like shes trying to squeeze so much into it, no thanks

dolores o riordan, are you joking?? sings like a donkey, fronts what is arguably the most talentless band in existence.

yizzer digging your own graves here ladiez

former line-up of dutch metalband Occult (girl Rachel growls deep, she is now in Sinister):

occult02.jpg

and of course we have a female bass player in Bolt Thrower