Give me my playlist for the day

You guys are talking to the wind.

Okay, there's a bigtime cheesy part in Mabool that always annoyed me but I forgot about: that stupid static-scratch things during the growling section of "Halo Dies".... Goofy as fvck

You guys are talking to the wind.

Okay, there's a bigtime cheesy part in Mabool that always annoyed me but I forgot about: that stupid static-scratch things during the growling section of "Halo Dies".... Goofy as fvck

LMAO,...thats funny because that is the part of the album that makes me not want to listen to it. It seriously fucks the entire album up for me. I know, it's sad.

LMAO,...thats funny because that is the part of the album that makes me not want to listen to it. It seriously fucks the entire album up for me. I know, it's sad.

It breaks the spell of this-is-not-just-a-metal-album-it-is-a-vision-quest-amped-up-to-11 and reminds you that this-was-released-by-Century-Media

Since I'm on an RC kick today apparently, recommend me some snobby beers I can get at the store once album 1 is over. Keep in mind this is san francisco so there are like 3 snobby we-employ-a-dog-sitter-and-get-excited-when-it's-papaya-season grocery stores in the immediate vicinity

Since I'm on an RC kick today apparently, recommend me some snobby beers I can get at the store once album 1 is over. Keep in mind this is san francisco so there are like 3 snobby we-employ-a-dog-sitter-and-get-excited-when-it's-papaya-season grocery stores in the immediate vicinity

I dunno if people will get all angry with me for my recos but here we go!:

Chimmay Grand Reserve (the fakkin' blue one!)

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout

Maudite (any unibroue brewery beer really, but I'm drinking that one right this second, so I picked it)

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA (can't go wrong here! a good go-to beer)

Lindemans Framboise Lambic (many would say girly I suppose, but it's fucking delicious so fuck that. Very under powered at 4% though! Unfortunate.)

I dunno if people will get all angry with me for my recos but here we go!:

Chimmay Grand Reserve (the fakkin' blue one!)

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout

Maudite (any unibroue brewery beer really, but I'm drinking that one right this second, so I picked it)

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA (can't go wrong here! a good go-to beer)

Lindemans Framboise Lambic (many would say girly I suppose, but it's fucking delicious so fuck that. Very under powered at 4% though! Unfortunate.)

Dogfish makes the only IPA I semi-regularly drink. Rasputin I've had a couple times on tap, but I was probably wasted so I don't remember which bar(s) it was.

I'm thinking Blue Chimay, a few of one of the Deliriums and somthing dark as all fuck.

After quick beer quest, my playlist is:

2) ORODRUIN - Epicurean Mass
3) YES - Relayer
4) IRON MAIDEN - POWERSLAVE (should be good and toasted by then)
5) ??????

SOMEONE CHOOSE