Glasgow Ferry 29/4/06

Hoby

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2006
I would just like to say how much I enjoyed last nights gig at the Ferry, it was everything a great rock gig should be:headbang:. The support bands Blitzcriege and Attica Rage were also good , will keep an eye out for them. Cheers Guys for a great night!!!:

Great gig. Fell away a wee bit in the middle but Biff & guys got it back into shape. Blistering "Wheels of Steel" & "Denim and Leather". :headbang:
Attica Rage? First time I've seen them. Look promising; not helped by a woolly sound tho'-outwith their control I suppose. Might go & see them at the Alba West custom show. :headbang:
Blitkrieg? Ha ha ha. Don't make me laugh...Spinal Tap meets Halford via Judas Priest. Not content with playing Priest covers, their own songs even nick Priest melodies & riffs. I thought they were a genuine Metal parody comedy show until my son told me otherwise..no..no...no.more. :lol:

Roll on the next Saxon gig...hopefully in a bigger venue once again. And I hope they play some more newer stuff. Lionheart is a bona-fide modern metal album...check it out all you Saxon nostalgists...move on with the rest of us old metal warhorses.:kickass: