Global Peace Index

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
706PEACE.JPG

That is kind of fucked, if you look at the USA and Mexico, they are in poor ranking... I am surprised, I mean more about USA than Mexico :lol: but North America in general I would have thought ranked higher. Look at the difference between those two and Canada.

Basically, other than Canada, Europe, Japan, Chile and Australia, and a few other random places... the rest of the world is fucking fighting :lol: Anyone else surprised by this? Anyone want to defend their country? Honestly I don't think it's fair Madagascar is only light blue, seriously who fuckign lives there to fight?? :lol:

Today some fucktard and a bunch of retarded Christians jumped in a debate and said "Global Warming is a conspiracy". I mean, how oblivious do you have to be and ignorant to deny statistics? "It has been around for many years and it is not any worse now", is pretty stupid. Same dumb fuckers that believe the earth is 6,000 years young.

Today some fucktard and a bunch of retarded Christians jumped in a debate and said "Global Warming is a conspiracy". I mean, how oblivious do you have to be and ignorant to deny statistics? "It has been around for many years and it is not any worse now", is pretty stupid. Same dumb fuckers that believe the earth is 6,000 years young.

:lol: Conservatives/republicans/christians... Anything can be debated. And they like to prove that point whenever they can, especially if the idea being put forth might cost them money. Global warming means regulations that will cost these corporations money so it's cheaper to pay scientists and other people money to spread disinformation and confuse people.

But on the other hand, it doesn't work both ways. If you try to debate them about a women's choice, or the possibility God might not exist, they shit themselves and tell you you're going to hell.

...or the possibility God might not exist, they shit themselves and tell you you're going to hell.

Thats what happened today :lol: After 15 minutes of listening to bullshit I got fed up and said, "And what proof or logic do you base your faith on religion on? Don't you realize how absurd and unrealistic the stories in the bible are?" I'm a pretty introverted person when it comes to touchy subjects but this pissed my off. More than half my class got offended, including the teacher, which probably won't help me in that class :erk:

You can't even imagine all the problem I got in my philosophical class because of my opinions, but godamn he was literally taking them off of my mouth :lol: Suck tho when it's interfering with your notes...

im christian, but ur a freakin idiot if you believe that lol.

im christian, but ur a freakin idiot if you believe that lol.

last year this christian woman knocked on my door ans started talking b-shit to me...I told her that I actually believe in evolution, and do you know what the cockhead did? :lol: the retard put two little rocks together and asked me "do you really think these two rocks are gonna turn into something else just like that?" and I replied, do you really think that someone created the universe just like that? :lol: she left me a little book about how evolution is all bullshit...I never read the book.

WHy the fuck is russia red anyways, because american cocks place rockets next to the border and Russia actually reacts? Same fucking deal as the cuba crisis, its not like its a fucking war in russia.

Also, global warming my ass "IT HASNT BEEN THIS WARM IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS OMGOMGOMG", shut the fuck up, the earth is 4 billion years old, thousands of years is NOTHING

^the earth temperature changes among the millions of years of course, but in our days, the temperature rised, and it became a risk to animals/man... yeah, 3ºc more in the average temperature can threat the human being

^^Mother Russia :worship: