North American Union (A much broader agenda)

Blind Guardian > Gayma Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Meehhhh, I like Gamma Ray, a lot. But I don't think anything they've done is as good as Nightfall In Middle Earth.

The Quebec seperatist movement is much older than any North American Union talk, and has nothing to do with any of it. So no, you don't understand, yet comment on it as if you do.

Finland is waiting. GTFO.

Quebec wants to seperate and become a state in Finland.

I didn't mean that. Of course I know The Quebec separatist movement is much older than any North American Union talk, I'm not stupid for fuck's sake. You just have to understand that until lately, I was against Québec separating from Canada, and I considered myself a canadian, but lately a lot of bullshit has been going on in English Canada (because Stephen Harper is a dickhead) and I've realized that English Canada is much more close minded and conservative and ignorant than French Canada. I can't stand those fucktards who want it to be the 1950's again.

I'm not totally for Québec either, a lot of people here are ignorant and don't bother to learn to speak English properly and this also pisses me off. They say English is invading us and that French will disappear and they say it's a good excuse not to speak English, while they're just missing out on culture. My first language is French and I will always speak French in my everyday life, I'll teach my kids how to speak French and send them to French schools if I live in Québec, but I also speak English and I think it is very useful and it doesnt bother me at all if I go shopping in Montreal and someone talks to me in English.

Of course there are English Canadians who are far from being conservative. It just seems that the majority of English Canadians (mainly from Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta) want Stephen Harper to be prime minister, therefore are really close minded and ignorant.

Finland is cool, but it can't be perfect either. I haven't talked to Chris about that yet, we'll see what happens, but we'll probably stay in Québec anyway.

I didn't mean that. Of course I know The Quebec separatist movement is much older than any North American Union talk, I'm not stupid for fuck's sake.

After this rant I strongly disagree.

I'm not totally for Québec either, a lot of people here are ignorant and don't bother to learn to speak English properly and this also pisses me off. They say English is invading us and that French will disappear and they say it's a good excuse not to speak English, while they're just missing out on culture.

They are missing out on French culture aswell, as French Canadians is nothing more than a bastardized version of the real thing. Most French Canadians can't even understand the real thing.

Of course there are English Canadians who are far from being conservative. It just seems that the majority of English Canadians (mainly from Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta) want Stephen Harper to be prime minister, therefore are really close minded and ignorant.

So because Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario have a different view on running the country as you, they are ignorant and close minded? Isn't that rather ignorant and close minded of you? This is a terrible reason for a province to separate, its the same as a kid who stops playing the game because he lost. Although I must say Steven Harper is a tool, I don't agree with seperating from my country just because of this.

You just have to understand that until lately, I was against Québec separating from Canada, and I considered myself a canadian,

I don't consider you Canadian either. You lost the popular vote (are you even old enough to vote?!?!), and now all hope is lost and its time to go to Finland because they have totally g00d metal bands!

Although I must say Steven Harper is a tool, I don't agree with seperating from my country just because of this.
I don't want to separate from my country because Stephen Harper is a tool, I want to separate from my country because it's full of people who voted for him. I can't live with people who want to ban gay marriage and give rights to fetuses so eventually women cant even get abortions anymore. Conservative = close minded. People have to understand we're in 2008 now, but I guess they're too busy doing work on the farm and going to church every sunday to realize that.

I don't consider you Canadian either. You lost the popular vote (are you even old enough to vote?!?!), and now all hope is lost and its time to go to Finland because they have totally g00d metal bands!

I'm 17, so no, I never had the right to vote, but ive been following politics ever since I remember and when I was 12 I already wanted to vote. And Finland is just a good country overall. Of course they have problems too, there is no perfect country, but I'd be more proud of being Finnish than being Canadian, seriously. But anyway, we're not moving to Finland anytime soon, so I'll just try to get Québec to separate from Canada until then.

Ugh, this has nothing to do with Chris. I don't agree with him all the time by the way. It doesnt stop me from loving him though. But seriously, leave Chris out of this, we are 2 different persons and my views on this are far from being his. I can think for myself, and my boyfriend can think for himself, thanks.

I know, lol i thought his part in this thread was cool. But as you can see...2 whole pages of nothing to do with me. I'm more important people, god damn it. Worship me!

postcount1up.jpg

now i can only imagine French Canadian Terrorist throwing bagettes at people

. And Finland is just a good country overall. Of course they have problems too, there is no perfect country, but I'd be more proud of being Finnish than being Canadian, seriously

Explain.

It's like stating that ''VODKA IS THE MOST DELICIOUS DRINK!!!!'' without having tried it yet.

But I guess Interwebs, pics and all those blonde make up boys can't be wrong!:headbang:

Explain.

It's like stating that ''VODKA IS THE MOST DELICIOUS DRINK!!!!'' without having tried it yet.

But I guess Interwebs, pics and all those blonde make up boys can't be wrong!:headbang:

it is the country with less corruption in the world
the schools from kindergarten to post graduation are some of the best
Social/healthcare/Labour things actually works
"According to the large survey of Reader's Digest Finland is the most cleanest and greenest country in the world."
"Also the world's 2nd best quality of natural water was in Finland."
and all the finnish persons i've talk to, were incredible nice to me

i'm not saying the best place ever, but its definitly a very good place to be.

it is the country with less corruption in the world
the schools from kindergarten to post graduation are some of the best
Social/healthcare/Labour things actually works
"According to the large survey of Reader's Digest Finland is the most cleanest and greenest country in the world."
"Also the world's 2nd best quality of natural water was in Finland."
and all the finnish persons i've talk to, were incredible nice to me

i'm not saying the best place ever, but its definitly a very good place to be.

yep, of course it's a nice country ( "Finland is the most cleanest and greenest country in the world." = FUCKING TRUE!) and the politics and politicans :p seem to work better than in most of the other countries but I'm still of the opinion that you have to experience a country to rate it.