North American Union (A much broader agenda)

Chris, give me an issue number of the magazine you're claiming this was quoted in, or that stated a currency free economy is a viable option being discussed. A name of the article and author would be great too but I can find that myself.

lolhc9.png

^He's be trying this entire time and I see right through it, he's the typical fuckwit American who thinks that by reading a magazine on the subject he is a fucking expert.

I really havn't been paying attention to what either of you are saying.

Chris: Hey guys
Joe: Faggot! Who The fuck introduces themselves like that? What the fuck was your whore mother on when she had you? Have you even used the internet before!?!?!

Okay I get it now :p

If you doubt it, go to the library and try reading some books or journals about the stuff. As I said, it's not a popular option, and the fact that you're jumping all over it making it seem like I'm a supporter of it is kind of silly IMO.

Yeah this idea CANNOT be on any table, unless it was some article at the back of the magazine with the equivalence of "hey lulz chek dis shit out".

Its asking to completely redesign the way of life for the entire world. Even if North America found a way to completely tear down the economic structure and rebuild it with a currency free state, they would have to get the ENTIRE WORLD to go along with it, or else shut out all intercontinental trading. They are proposing an economic solution that is infinitely more difficult than any other "on the table".

It was in Berkeley Electronic Press Journals, which my school decided to not renew its license with because its too expensive to get international journals since they need to dump money into our worthless basketball team :Smug:

Regardless, AS I SAID BEFORE, it's not a popular option, and it's not one I support. I was just trying to foster some discussion, which is what Macharius wanted this thread to be about in the first place. If Joe hadn't jumped down my throat for that post I made, none of this would have been necessary. I wasn't trying to sound smart or look like an expert. I don't claim to be an expert, I just want to stay informed about the changing times, especially since I need to get a job in this shitty economy in six months. Maybe now we could get back to the original topic instead of attacking me for trying to contribute to the thread....

inb4: Joe calls me a liar for not doing the work of producing evidence for him :erk: