North American Union (A much broader agenda)

Macharius

Thank you for noticing.
Dec 18, 2006
New york, USA
Unannounced to citizens of the Unites States, Mexico and Canada. A New World Order.

If you have 30 minutes to kill, give these videos a watch. Pick out some truth, make your own opinions. Even find a way to contradict everything, let me know if you believe this stuff.

The second video is only 4 minutes long and will sum up everything briefly. But again, when you have the time, give them all a look.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

One World Government?

Nicholas Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo. Ok this one is just a bonus sort of. It has it's purpose though it showing how something like this would start.

North American Union by 2010

tl; Canada, The US, and Mexico will remove the boarders and share the same currency called the Amero.

Heres something else that I bet you didn't know.

America and Canada recently signed an agreement to let each others troops come in the other country and act as police

And that if canadian soldiers were to come here and act in an emergency that they wouldn't have to answer to any American authority

Ok listen, this type of stuff interests me :lol:. I'm not crazy or obsessed even though all this shit i found proves otherwise. I FINALLY got a chance to talk to my friend Nick who is in Afghanistan and he got ME into this suff. He claims he has heard stuff he shouldn't have but idk. Anyway what do you believe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, I will check this out later. I don't believe conspiracy theories, but they're interesting to note. Only thing that really fucks with my mind is the building collapses of 9/11. They basically defy all kinds of laws of physics and any scientific attempt to reproduce what happened that day under the same conditions is impossible. WTC 7 for example.

I've been expecting something like this for awhile, honestly. It fits the model of what Europe did by standardizing their currency, and taking it one step further. Whether its a reflection of economic trends or just a continued attempt to grab power, I guess we'll have to find out in time.

I'll probably watch the vids later.

No offense Chris, but you don't even know basic world geography. I don't see you understanding international conspiracies, let alone spotting one when it happens.

-this "north-american" Union (Usa+Canada+Mexico) idea is around since tempus immemorialis, i'm not surprized that will happen
-how cool "New Order" sounds uh? That is also something i hear as far my memory reaches, there is nothing new there.

What happens in practice, is pretty much a dozen people are wealthy enought to controls the whole world. People see conspiracy in everything, but its pretty much rich people getting richer and making this world going 'round, without any money going into my pockets. Nothing you do will ever change that, tommorrow you'll have forget that, either by moving on with your life, or being fed with new conspiracies theories.

That was a mistake on my part, Joe, which I admitted to. While my geography may be rusty, my understanding of economics is not.

I don't follow conspiracy theories, but I do see trends in world events, and I follow world government actions quite a bit. America has been behind the EU for years on economic trends, and has allowed warmongering politics to take over national economic policy. That's the reason why our country is in the shitter economically. People can blame it on inflation all they want, but inflation doesn't just start on its own, not on this big a scale. Something has to start the ball rolling, and those vids that Macharius posted are just a plateau on the long mountain that ball is now rolling down. Where it ends, though, is unknown to most economists right now, and predictions are pretty wide-ranging. Everything from one standardized world currency to World War III to a completely currency-free society is on the table.

New Order are awesome

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ts9r0QHuFHw[/ame]

:kickass:

Nope, just been reading The Economist and other economics journals. It's not a popular option, but it is being discussed in some circles. The consensus, though, is that it won't become viable until people learn to stop being greedy.

Dude, ok so you read 1 publication. You're an expert. And its being discussed in some circles, eh? Please enlighten me, I'm interested to know which governments/financial institutions/organizations are proposing and discussing a currency free society. I am very interested to know. How would it work? How do they plan on transitioning to the new system? Please man link me to some sources.

Edit* Comment removed since I was post jumped like 7 times.

America and Canada recently signed an agreement to let each others troops come in the other country and act as police

And that if canadian soldiers were to come here and act in an emergency that they wouldn't have to answer to any American authority

The scary part is how its already happening. The American came and arrested a Canadian citizen in BC for selling pot over the internet.

Also I'm shooting myself if someone decides to actually use the word "Amero". Even though both countries use "Dollar" we will be using Amero....Fucked.

Why the fuck do we even want Mexico involved in this shit? I won't mind Canada and the USA teamed up into the same currency, but why Mexico?

This is the most popular project that I've found, which utilizes a number of social programs to transition into a resource-based economy. It's an interesting idea, but not really feasible at the moment, as I said before:
http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.html

Are you fucking kidding me? :lol: I commend you on pulling this site from your ass but I sincerely doubt that it was referenced in an Economical magazine as an option that is 'on the table' being discussed. :lol:

lolsued.jpg

:lol: I think George Lucas is gonna sue someone!