Gloria Gig (01.07.06)

i hope you made it to Gloria in time as they started exactly at 23:30. It came to me as a surprise they were shooing a video thet night. No wonder the gig was so energetic, the best Kiuas' gig I've ever seen! It was too short, though, and it was a pity we couldn't hear any encores even though the audience was shouting for them for so long.

Best Kiuas gig so far (of what I've seen...)
The band was very energitic and so was the audience! There was even a moshpit in the beginning of Black Winged Goddes!
I have to agree that the gig was too short... only 7 songs. I would have loved to hear Bleeding Strings, but maybe next time.
I wonder why they didn't play an encore since the audience was really loud and wishing for more... Was Gloria's schedule so strict that there was no time to?
But anyway, a great gig! Btw, Teemu's stagedive was nice :D

That gig sucked! No it was awesome :D I wonder why there was a picture of David Hasselhoff in the set list :D

i was too late to see the gig - i heard only the last 2 songs :(
i have no idea what the hell did take so long that people had to be waiting in line outside for so long (hours....!).
fact is, that i had a ticket and didn't see half of the entire gloria-shows :mad:
and this damned extra fee they seem to charge in every helsinki-venue sucks ass royally, too.
why was everyone forced to pay another 1,50 for a service that he didn't make use of, huh!?!
and gloria is basically a bad place for a thirsty fan.

up my ass.

Setlist was: Warriot Soul, Of Ancient Wounds(?), Across the snows, The New chapter, Race with the falcons, Black winged goddes and The Spirit of Ukko + David Hasselhoff.

Julmis said:
Setlist was: Warriot Soul, Of Ancient Wounds(?), Across the snows, The New chapter, Race with the falcons, Black winged goddes and The Spirit of Ukko + David Hasselhoff.
That sounds amazing. Tour the US.

opacity said:
why was everyone forced to pay another 1,50 for a service that he didn't make use of, huh!?!

I don't know. The Korpiklaani show charged that too. I said "no thanks." but was forced to pay it anyways. o_O What a load of fucking shit. I'll make sure to take a jacket next time!!!

Adam Fiske said:
That sounds amazing.

Yes that does sound amazing!

Adam Fiske said:
Tour the US.

Oh please! This better be a joke... every damn forum has comments like this all over. :mad: These guys could not tour US right now... wait another 2-3 albums.

Look at Kalmah, Norther, etc. none of those bands tour America because they don't have a big enough following even if they have released 4 albums each and have been around for nearly 10 years each.

The Bringer said:
Yes that does sound amazing!

Oh please! This better be a joke... every damn forum has comments like this all over. :mad: These guys could not tour US right now... wait another 2-3 albums.

Look at Kalmah, Norther, etc. none of those bands tour America because they don't have a big enough following even if they have released 4 albums each and have been around for nearly 10 years each.
It's not so much a joke as it is a

"I like you guys a whole lot and you have a loyal US fan in me. Though I know you'll not be touring the US for a while, I still would love to see you live."

Hei!

For all of you, who´ve been there, missed the gig or only saw half of it.
Here are some pictures I took during the gig. Hope you like them. :)

Kiuas @ Tartarean Desire - Klick

dscf0390.jpg

dscf0458.jpg

dscf0372.jpg

Be so nice and ask me, before you´re going to use them somewhere. :)

Joonas said:
Best Kiuas gig so far (of what I've seen...)
The band was very energitic and so was the audience! There was even a moshpit in the beginning of Black Winged Goddes!
I have to agree that the gig was too short... only 7 songs. I would have loved to hear Bleeding Strings, but maybe next time.
I wonder why they didn't play an encore since the audience was really loud and wishing for more... Was Gloria's schedule so strict that there was no time to?
But anyway, a great gig! Btw, Teemu's stagedive was nice :D

OMG JEWNAS!!