GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2001

How the fuck does SOAD count as metal but Tool doesn't? I'm not arguing for including Tool or trying to get into anything, I just don't get the arbitrary designations on this board. Or the Tool hate, for that matter.

(Tool and SOAD are both awesome)

Reactions: jimmy101
Guess I joined the party late & missed out on most of the classic years.

could occasionally throw in a decade poll for the decades we've completed, just to mix things up a bit? we've completed both the 80s and 90s now, right?

I think the only years we have left now are 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.

Edit: Oh and that 70's metal idea if we still wanted to do that.

I don't seem to see a game for 2015 either.

yeah but don't forget we still have to redo all the ones omni corrupted with his alts :heh:

As good as it sounds to redo all those years that faggot rigged, it probably wouldn't be worth the massive drop in number of lists now compared with then. But obviously in the end if people want to, fuck it. I like the decades idea though, there you'll see which albums really stand the test.

The 80's decade game for example will be fucking insane.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
As good as it sounds to redo all those years that faggot rigged, it probably wouldn't be worth the massive drop in number of lists now compared with then. But obviously in the end if people want to, fuck it. I like the decades idea though, there you'll see which albums really stand the test.

The 80's decade game for example will be fucking insane.
If you know which are the corrupt lists from alt accounts, I think it'd be better to include original lists minus those. That way redoing a year has the purpose of improving the old results, instead of just having a little club poll among forum survivors. Anyone who participated last time could just post a new list with changes to replace their old one.

And yeah, gotta do top 20 metal(lic) albums of the 70s as a decade. 80s and 90s as decades would be sweet too.