GMD SONG SURVIVOR: ANGEL WITCH, ROUND 1

Vote for your THREE least favorite songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegard Pompey

ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU
Feb 26, 2008
Duwang
angel-witch-angel-witch-25th-anniversary-cd-argentino-D_NQ_NP_125615-MLB25285835744_012017-F.jpg

TB said we weren't doing any more song survivors for 1980, but he's not the boss of me. Anyway, it's a travesty that we haven't done this album yet.

Vote for your three least favorite tracks! The poll will close in five days.

For some reason I thought that we did do this at some point. Sweet Danger, Free Man, and Confused, in that order. No songs less than good.

sez a guy voting for Angel of Death

i like it plenty but the solo sucks and the riff manilla road stole is meh, which was enough to sink it as i love every other song (edit: that i didn’t vote for i mean), including the outro.

this whole thread is giving me deja vu, i swear we did this before.

I assume you're talking about the Sarcofagus? Honestly even if Angel Witch was one of my favorites I might've rated that album higher. It's true that I've only listened to it for a couple of weeks but it's totally up my alley.

I assume you're talking about the Sarcofagus? Honestly even if Angel Witch was one of my favorites I might've rated that album higher. It's true that I've only listened to it for a couple of weeks but it's totally up my alley.
found this when looking for quotes to use in the 1980 thread. :heh:
The debut is giving Angel Witch a run for the title of my favorite NWOBHM album.