GMD SONG SURVIVOR: ANGEL WITCH, ROUND 3

Vote for your least favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegard Pompey

ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU
Feb 26, 2008
Duwang
angel-witch-angel-witch-25th-anniversary-cd-argentino-D_NQ_NP_125615-MLB25285835744_012017-F.jpg

The poll will close in three days.

angel of death, but i kinda hope it gets through to save me having to choose between the other two.

i used to love ‘angel of death’ but it hasn’t held up as well for me as some of the others; it’s still very good but unlike, say, holocaust, i don’t think the thrashier stuff is where they excel, they’re a little too clean to sell it. title track is a masterpiece however.

Last edited:
Reactions: EspaDa
the lyrics for most of this album are so weak and pussified. Especially the title track "fly high and touch the sky, you're the angel i adore" " Why can't you come and love me, do I have to stay this way":lol: truly some cringeworthy stuff that sounds like it belongs on an album that someones 40 year old aunt should be listening to ... that being said, i dont care much about lyrics and they hardly ever hold any weight for me when rating albums.

Witchfinder General were the masters of romantic lyricism in heavy metal, Angel Witch by comparison sound friendzoned.

the title track is generally a pop song in heavy metal disguise. i didnt know what tl think about the clapping section at the beginning of my angel witch journey, but nowadays it doesnt bother me anymore