GMD SONG SURVIVOR: CRYSTAL LOGIC - FINAL ROUND!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best Manilla Road songs >>> the best Disturbed songs > the average Disturbed song > the average Manilla Road song > the worst Disturbed songs >>> the worst Manilla Road songs

Dunno about the worst but Down with the Sickness is pretty awful. He sounds like an asthmatic monkey.

Still a better song than Rome.

EDIT: I just got to the Daddy-wannabe "Fuck u mommy u bitch" part, might have to retract my previous statement

Drivel from a guy who admits he's a contrarian and has also admitted that he purposely tries to have contrarian opinions to others.

I hope you realize that Disturbed and A7X are about 100x more popular and beloved than Manilla Road. Also, where have I said that I purposely try to have contrarian opinions? I've admitted that my mother used to sing "Mary, Mary quite contrary" to me at the age of 3, and that I have atypical preferences in many things, but I do it effortlessly.

I hope you realize that Disturbed and A7X are about 100x more popular and beloved than Manilla Road.

I had no idea.

I hope you realize that Disturbed and A7X are about 100x more popular and beloved than Manilla Road. Also, where have I said that I purposely try to have contrarian opinions? I've admitted that my mother used to sing "Mary, Mary quite contrary" to me at the age of 3, and that I have atypical preferences in many things, but I do it effortlessly.

I recall one time you told a story that started with you saying something to the effect of "People were all agreeing about something and I wanted to disagree with them but couldn't bring myself to do it after thinking about it."

You might remember what story that was, I'm not quite Tech-tier but I remember thinking oh okay this faggot actually tries to disagree with people for its own sake.

I try to challenge common dogma but I will always concede when the common dogma turns out to be correct. All things must be approached from a perspective of correction and refinement.