Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

Poser Disposer
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
R-3935361-1349775856-6920.jpeg.jpg

List your 3 least favorite songs you'd like to see removed. This round will remain open for 5 days.

*You will not be able to change your vote later on so please think hard before casting it.

This is the 3rd and final album we'll be doing for 1980. Hopefully we can get this done by the time we wrap up the Top Ten Albums for that year.

Running Free and the eponymous are the easy picks. Strange World used to be an all-time fav but despite Murray's always-great blues soloing and being an interesting and quality song, I don't think I can sacrifice the others before it.

Prowler, Running Free and Strange Worlds.

I'd have picked Transylvania but I need something to sacrifice later.

or to anyone cuz it’s objectively irrational

what doesn’t make sense *to me* is voting prowler and strange world out first round, but i’ll get over it, one day

Damn if I could edit my votes I'd do it so as to reflect someone else's thoughts and ideas.

If only there was more people like you in this world it would be a better place for all of us.

Running Free and Charlotte the Harlot are the easiest picks here. Picked Strange World third but having second thoughts about it, unfortunately TB did not allow vote switching.

i suppose i agree in the context of the album, but i have a soft spot for running free so i didn't vote for it. charlotte the harlot is def the weak point for me, it's still decent enough though

Running Free is definitely better on the album than it is live where it runs for three weeks two days seven hours and thirty five minutes.

Reactions: crimsonfloyd