GNR in the news again...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
From MelodicRock.com:
GUNS N ROSES ALBUM DONE AND HANDED OVER TO RECORD LABEL:
Time for a Guns N Roses update, direct from one of my trusted sources. They state: "Chinese Democracy is done and has been handed in...all Universal bigwigs were flown to LA a couple of weeks back to listen to it.... The delay is blamed on Axl "not having the proper team in place" since he fired his manager, Merck. As soon as he gets his "new team" in place the album will be released.... September seems like the most likely scenario...."
Apparently the word from Universal is that the album "will be remembered for a long time.... because it's that good." Mmmm....I think perhaps it will instead be remembered for costing 10 times the amount it should have and I think eventually, it's failure to live up to the impossible expectations from the hype of a 10 year wait.

I'm such a bastard that I don't think this is true. While I'd love to hear the album after this long wait, I doubt we'll ever hear the damn thing...

anyone still cared anymore, theres much better metal and rock out there that theres no way Axl has anything remotely significant to offer.

Even though I still love them to death, and they were my favorite band years ago, I just don't care anymore.

Every two months you'd hear how this disc was coming out. It's time to either put it out, or shut up.

Anyone wanna place bets as to whether Final Stage's new CD will beat Axl?

I shall defenatly post some sort a review on how the experience was, got good tickets so I should be able to see it all, can't wait.

Cool. I'm curious. I could have seen them in December, but opted out due to Axl's unpredictable nature. As it turns out the band was scheduled to hit the stage about 10:00 PM they didn't until 11:15 PM. Had I been there I would have been pissed, as I had the work the next day, and I had a 90 minute drive home to boot...

Cool. I'm curious. I could have seen them in December, but opted out due to Axl's unpredictable nature. As it turns out the band was scheduled to hit the stage about 10:00 PM they didn't until 11:15 PM. Had I been there I would have been pissed, as I had the work the next day, and I had a 90 minute drive home to boot...

I realy hope they don't try and pull the same shit over here, believe me, they're going to have 40 000 pissed of South Africans to deal with if they do.