God Bless America and Fuck Your President

What is wrong with you guys? Did you really want some liberal democrat running this country? Giving everything to everyone who dont deserve it and accepting everyone because THEIR PEOPLE TOO. Fuck the gays, fuck the Illegals , fuck the iraqi's. The Bin Laden thing was not planned because it didnt favor either side. If it had helped either candidate then I could see this but it didnt. Stick withthe devil you know compared to the one you dont. Edwards has no experience at doing anything and if something would of happened to KERRY we would have been fucked royally. The Bush ADMIN. has a lot of very intelligent people backing him up. I cant believe this is the generation this country has raised full of whinning crying liberals and their LETS GIVE EVERYONE MONEY AND PAY FOR EVERYONES SCHOOLING. Fucking earn it like everyone else. I had to earn my money for school, it wasnt handed to me on a silver platter. Also Kerry raised and took all his money from supporters, okay is it just me or does that sound wierd considering his wife has a 5 billion dollar corparation. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HE WANT TO HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS? Hes never been middle class in his life and knows nothing of the lower or middle class. All the campaigning he did to the younger generation did nothing for him. The numbers of teenage and young voters did not increase one bit from 4 years ago. Hes worthless and coudlnt be trusted. I trust my safety as a US citizen with Bush much more than Kerry. ANYWAY CAN WE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER. So lets talk about metal instead.

Zob Rombie said:
*tear*

.. sooo its official W is STILL president for the next 4 years, then we all get to choose between 2 more bafoons like Kerry to take over... W2G Bush!

Shut Your Mouth. Drop The Bombs. Annihilate The Masses.

Im witht his guy accept I belive in abortion because frankly killing people and death and war and life means nothing to me. This world is being over populated anyway.

If hillary clinton runs I hope she gets shot.

"When asked if he had consulted his Cabinet before the invasion of Iraq, Bush replied 'I consulted a higher power.'"
-Bob Woodward, Washington Post

"Throughout the year, Bush tried to frame the issue [of his chosen Supreme Court nominee] in terms of philosophy, saying his ideal nominees would base their judgments strictly on the words of the Constitution. Pressed to name a justice who fits that mold, Bush pointed to [Justices Antonin] Scalia and [Clarence] Thomas."
-Associated Press

Look it up, kiddies. Check out Scalia and Thomas's opinions. See what we're headed for–Christian Nation 2k4.

By the way, Zob, your comments on abortion are naive, uninformed, and generally distasteful. Makes me glad you couldn't vote if that's your opinion.

I need some time off from the internet. I'm very angry right now and I don't want to take it out on you guys.

Human beings as a species is pathetic and down right depressing. I believe in god , not harcore , but I wish the world would just end and it would turn into a world like MAD MAX where I had to kill steal and pillage to survive. But instead of a dog I would have an army of cats to do my bidding. I wouldnt be so hard on humanity if people would worry more about the environment and the earth and stop being so HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE EARTH. Says who????

Ha that one made me laugh, thanks. What ever happened to the days when metal was about ending the world and destroying mankind. Nuclear assualt, S.O.D., the whole black metal scene. Now everyones like lets not fight and everyone hold hands.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I wouldnt be so hard on humanity if people would worry more about the environment and the earth and stop being so HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE EARTH. Says who????
do you realize what a 'liberal' statement that is? i mean, its in direct conflict with your pro-bush fuck the middle east bomb everyone mentality. BUSH is the one who is pro industry and relaxed all the polution controls that make our water and air fuckin poison. BUSH is also uberchristian, and do you know what one of the major christian principles is? ill tell ya: humans own the earth, we are top dog. the other animals are here only to serve US. you're worried about the earth? dont support someone who wants to blow up large portions of it on a daily fucking basis. you're really confused.

What ever happened to the days when metal was about ending the world and destroying mankind. Nuclear assualt, S.O.D., the whole black metal scene. Now everyones like lets not fight and everyone hold hands.

Music is usually a reflection of our world, however, it's also a form of enertainment, and above all a RELEASE. I do not even know of metal music that enertains thougthts of holding hands and skipping through the fucking tulips. Do you?

Maharet said:
exactly...
i voted Libertarian for a reason....it may have been a dead vote but this time i believed in it...

the rebellious vote, gotta respect that.

Ha that one made me laugh, thanks. What ever happened to the days when metal was about ending the world and destroying mankind. Nuclear assualt, S.O.D., the whole black metal scene. Now everyones like lets not fight and everyone hold hands.

ummm no.

Timothy McVeigh was not a metal head. I'm pretty sure he woulda voted for Bush though. retard.

I have alot of issues with everything. Maybe this will help clear things up. I believe in god but not all the bible shit. I believe Bush is more of an honest man then Kerry but dont agree to everything he says. I believe that animals and the earth are just as important as anything else, but I dont like the human race. I still stand by fucking up iraq though.
Im not confused I know exactly what I like and dont like , its just hard to explain everything in simple terms. I really dont give a flying shit on politics , I only voted this year because I really dislike Kerry. I dont plan on voting again for a very long time. Im glad this election is over. I would prefer to be left alone all the time , I love solitude. I only come here because you guys like metal and it gives me someone else to talk to about it because I know absolutely no one who likes similar things like myself besides you guys.