GOD DANG...!!!!....OPETH fans are HOT lookin

Sanzen said:
a missed opportunity for a glorious penis joke. :(

i know, i realized this like 10 seconds after i stalled. i thought it would sound lame though. "why is your hair so long" ...."why is your penis so small?"
haha ok, actually it woulda been funny. i was about to say it to..oh well.

Oinkness said:
I'm ub00r f00kin hotness. You should have seen me when I had long hair like all the other metal stereotypes! I looked friggin girly! Now that I've got hair thats 2 or 3 inches, I just laugh at the long hair dudes cause they look friggin womanly. That's all I'm going to say. But I do believe metal could drive normal men into gayness, since the men look so similar to females.
Why laugh at people who choose to keep their hair long? I've heard it all (laughing, jokes, people driving past shouting "get a haircut") but the simple fact is that I'm comfortable having it the way it is. If you want to see gayness, come out here and see the groups of men cruise around in one car (without a woman in sight) with no shirts on listening to dance club music and shouting "get a haircut!"
And last I checked, the metal stereotype is now to have really short hair, wear baggy jeans and a hoodie and still think you look cool headbanging. It seems like longhairs are of a dying breed, and to be honest, it just looks better.

Khayman666 said:
Why laugh at people who choose to keep their hair long? I've heard it all (laughing, jokes, people driving past shouting "get a haircut") but the simple fact is that I'm comfortable having it the way it is. If you want to see gayness, come out here and see the groups of men cruise around in one car (without a woman in sight) with no shirts on listening to dance club music and shouting "get a haircut!"
And last I checked, the metal stereotype is now to have really short hair, wear baggy jeans and a hoodie and still think you look cool headbanging. It seems like longhairs are of a dying breed, and to be honest, it just looks better.

dude, honestly, your efforts are wasted on him. He's a complete idiot. his thought process just makes no sense, in a total "what the fuck, how did he get to that??" way. Just go find someone of his other posts...some of them take you step by step through how he arrived at his conclusions. it's like wandering through the mind of a retard.

Sanzen said:
dude, honestly, your efforts are wasted on him. He's a complete idiot. his thought process just makes no sense, in a total "what the fuck, how did he get to that??" way. Just go find someone of his other posts...some of them take you step by step through how he arrived at his conclusions. it's like wandering through the mind of a retard.
I know, :erk: I just figured if he read it really slowly there might actually be a breakthrough. Though I suppose if Anders' telling him off in the Bloodbath forum didn't do it, nothing will....

Where are the anal probing aliens when they're desperately needed?

You'll always have the short haired people bashing the long haired people as if the long haired people constantly insinuate that people should have their hair long...I think the short haired people are in denial if they say they aren't jealous. ;)

Dreadful said:
You'll always have the short haired people bashing the long haired people as if the long haired people constantly insinuate that people should have their hair long...I think the short haired people are in denial if they say they aren't jealous. ;)

ive had both. i cant say im ever jealous of either side...just a preferance thing for me at least.