Goddamn you, Negurã Bunget

fuck ... this is brilliant.
this is what I was waiting for direction wise for NB to go. a more contemporary feel overall.
Cumpat ... fuck me, that riffing at around 4:00 minutes ...

fuck ... this is brilliant.
this is what I was waiting for direction wise for NB to go. a more contemporary feel overall.

The tracks aren't far removed from OM, which makes me quite mirthful. Vîrstele Pămîntului is a fine release, but I feel pretty confident in saying that Dordeduh has one upped Negru & Co. Superb.

Yeah, a lot of the riffing is very similar to 'N Crugu Bradului and OM, especially when it's getting to the 'epic' parts.

this dordeduh song is very awesome

a little more fluid and less angular than the past couple of NB albums, which is a good thing

it seems NB is on stand by ... negru being left alone by the main composers guitarist/vocalist corb and guitarist spin (they are both are members of syn ze sase tri )

so if this is true, NB has split for the second time :lol:

i wonder what negru will come up this time :Smug:

interesting

another not so interesting rumour that i heard today...syn ze sase tri signing with code666 :guh:

anyway, varstele pamantului did get better reviews than OM ... which is non sense
quite ironic, but the dordeduh new album (the logical step after OM) will get shiit reviews/buzz compared to varstele pamantului :lol:

it's just a big mess ... i'll be following dordeduh though, i really like this new direction.

that could be tough as it's only 2 tracks that were released only on vinyl ... you know ... to be tr00