Godreligion?

this reminds me of the south park movie charactor 'the mole' when hes like "where is your god now huh? where is your beautiful merciful faggot?" sure its kind of off topic but still rather humorus moment in that movie.
-neal

PREAMBLE
"We, the People of the State of Illinois-grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberty which He has permitted us to enjoy and seeking His blessing upon our endeavors-in order to provide for the health, safety and welfare of the people; maintain a representative and orderly government; eliminate poverty and inequality; assure legal, social and economic justice; provide opportunity for the fullest development of the individual; insure domestic tranquility; provide for the common defense and secure the blessings of freedom and liberty to ourselves and our posterity - do ordain and establish this Constitution for the State of Illinois."

So nice of them to speak in my place to who I thank for civil liberties etc. <snickers> I don't particularly like that, my parents think I'm being "ridiculous" but they're Christians so of course they're going to find my faults with that tiring. Religious liberty eh??..fun contradiction there

Thanks for helping me create a monster of a thread...I didn't actually expect this many responses.So now I know that there are a lot of people who think the way I do and have had expiriences similar to mine concearning organized religion and contempt thereof. Uh...thanks...