Godspeed Speed you Black Emperor in 28 days later

What's a good album from them to start with?

EDIT: I found the answer for my original question

Mike27 said:
To contribute his opinion.

The only purpose that statement could ever serve is to start an argument.
If he hates the band I don't think he needs to be coming into the thread to say that. I didn't ask what people thought of Godspeed, I asked which of their songs was in 28 days later.

Yeah sorry, it was a bit rebellious of me. To make amends, I did a quick search which revealed that the song is called "East Hastings" (from the album F# A# ∞)

hibernal_dream said:
Yeah sorry, it was a bit rebellious of me. To make amends, I did a quick search which revealed that the song is called "East Hastings" (from the album F# A# ∞)
Don't worry about it dude... I didn't quite break down crying :kickass:

Mike27 said:
To contribute his opinion.

The only purpose that statement could ever serve is to start an argument.

yeah well if he doesn't like the band there's no use posting about it, that starts an argument, all he asked what why he posted if he didn't like the band, but for my opinion, This a good band and if people can't accept people who like them, then don't say they suck because we don't really care

I thought that all the songs on the 28 days later soundtrack were done by Godspeed. Am I wrong?

cambece said:
I thought that all the songs on the 28 days later soundtrack were done by Godspeed. Am I wrong?
nope. amazon reads the following:

"The original score was composed by John Murphy, one of the UK's most prominent film composers..."

and the GYBE song isn't even on the soundtrack CD unfortunately, just in the movie