Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Godspeed are probably my favourite band ever, They are just so epic, and tragic and other gay loving.:)

I've only recently check out A silver mt. zion, and I enjoyed the songs that didnt have singing, but I will probably warm up to eventually.

Crappy post indeed, but I'm in a hurry and feel the need to contribute

haha, so much of this forum is like that 8 year old who always makes fun of the same girl every day because he can't deal with the fact that he's secretly in love with her, I love it.

Sanctums said:
Speaking of Silver Mt. Zion. Is anyone seeing them on their upcoming tour?

This would be a definite if they had continued in the vein of the first two instead of transforming into a drunken choir with strings...I have heard two new tracks they're debuting live, and they are an improvement over most of the vocal stuff...still up in the air as to attend or not.

I agree, never buy tickets from Ebay, even when desperate, unless you're 100% certain the guy is trustworthy and not a greedy prick.

NADatar said:
haha, so much of this forum is like that 8 year old who always makes fun of the same girl every day because he can't deal with the fact that he's secretly in love with her, I love it.

The music isn't shitty or anything, the name is just unbelievably lame.

Demonspell said:
I agree, never buy tickets from Ebay, even when desperate, unless you're 100% certain the guy is trustworthy and not a greedy prick.

Eh. I bought tickets for the last four shows I went to off of ebay. No problem. Ebay has a pretty strict ticket policy too.