Good albums with bad vocals

Dead is the most overrated vocalist of all time. This guy only got the attention because of his suicide...
A few underground Black Metal bands which try to sound "more extreme".

Iced Earth-Iced Earth.

The only album along with 'night of the stormrider' where Jon just throws riffs after riff without any bullshit. Worst vocals ever.

Any older Megadeth album is good. Lately i've put aside dave's annoying crappy irritating vocals just concentrating on the music. I can't stand anything after Countdown To Extinction though. If older Megadeth had a different vocalist it still would be much better. I would not buy any of the albums.

Arch Enemy-Stigmata,Black Earth,Burning Bridges. Arch Enemy's musical high points. HORRIBLE VOCALS

Gorefest - Any. Man, the singers voice just sucks for fun and profit. I don't mind death metal vocals at all, but he sounds at all times like hes gargling sperm (note: I'm guessing what that sounds like, not from knowledge). He almost ruins their songs because the sound is such an irritant.

Maniac Sucks, I tried to listen to a Mayhem Live album(the one with him on the cover cutting himself) and the music kicks ass but the vocals are horrid.
Exodus-Tempo of the Damned

Thraxz said:
...deleting any possible credibility associated with this post...

...Success.

Elvenking - Heathenreel has some pretty bad vocals but the album is so good I don't care.

What the fucK?!?!?! Damnagoras does great vocals.

VadimVon said:
Moonspell - Darkness And Hop (good tunes - shit vox)

Haha, probably because he sounds like Ville Valo of HIM on that album.

I'm bored, my friend is coming down from Hartford to visit me tonight, but she's going to be two hours later than she was supposed to.

I really didn't like Attila's vocals on DMDS either. It just sounded a bit....too different.

The other band that comes to mind is Akercocke, Choronzon specifically. I just couldn't stand the vocals for some reason...

Some of Tomas Englunds stuff from Everygrey really bothers me, though I only like a few of their songs. Varg Vikerness from Burzum gets on my nerves at times. Megadeth definately, I can't listen to their music because Dave's vocals really irratate me, never been much of a fan of Steve Tucker from Morbid Angel either.

Permission To Land - The Darkness. Laugh and choke on your beer if you like. This is a great record apart from a)the crappy ballads and b) the helium vocals. If you don't believe me download the instrumental "Bareback", it is a fucking immense hard rock song.