Bands you love musically- but whose singers need to be shot.

Akronaes said:
Nevermore.

Great music.. love their riffs.. their singer needs to FUCKING DIE!

I agree 100%... damn.. that guy needs to DIE!!...

i would like Nevermore... with some death vocalist... or, i don't care if they use death or clean vocals, as long as the actual singer dies.

I know this is all opinion- but there has to be a number of bands, that every poster on this site, cant listen to becuase of the singer.

I listen mainly to black metal, and I haven't found a BM vocalist yet that I can't at least stand. As for other genres, I can still tolerate most anything.

Hate Eternal. I still like their first album, but Eric needs to stick to riffing and soloing. If that band found a dedicated vocalist with some talent (or even a 2nd guitarist that does vocals with talent) it would be a much better band.

Another vote for Slayer. Vocalist is horrid. And while we are at it, lets add Slayer to the "needs a new lead guitarist" thread. KK sucks my ass.

definatly Sinergy. I love that song spit on your grave, it would be even greater if alexi laiho sang it. That guy kicks ass.

Alot might disagree with this one, Dream Theatre. Sorry I just dont like it, I think Russell Allen is way better, he has more guts to his voice.

I must disagree on Slayer- Kerry King - was a very imaginative guitarist- who can forget those sounds he created on Reign in Blood- who fucking cares if he isnt technical? I dont know how many fucking metal fans who are guitarists, have to attacked King and Hanneman for their solos- I have always liked them, and I am not alone- they conveyed frentic energy with a morbid apocalyptic eeriness. This is a problem for me with metal- the guitarists are all way too egomanical- and they usually have few if any new ideas of their own- yet they want to write all the songs all the time- with solos etc. to show off- fuck them.

I have always liked Tom Arraya- but to each his own. He does have a great bloodcurdling scream though- and his performance on Angel of Death is classic.

Lord Worm needs to die. He can growl good, but when he sang on None So Vile he sounded like a fucking rabid dog. I know I'll probably piss a lot of people off, but I don't like the way he sings. He could have done much better but he chose to sound ...stupid.