Metal bands whose music you don't like but whom you respect as artists

fuck it i think my post got all distorted by accident
i really dont care about the rest of where this is going
its painfully obvious you lack comprehensive skills and you may seriously be in the double digit iq section

also dont bother replying because im not going to read it
1385790251753.png

no, memes aside you legitimately lack fucking comprehensive skills if you think the way you do
let me lay it out in an even more elementary way

i cant prove hes racist, because hes not
but many people think he is racist
so i used the assumption of the majority to further my original point

You can't prove he is racist because he's not racist

Yeah, that totally makes sense and makes me look like an asshole

Aww. Nice try. But no, we're separating the music from the band here, that's the whole point.

Why are you dipping into someone else's business? Why don't you fuck off?

fuck it i think my post got all distorted by accident
i really dont care about the rest of where this is going
its painfully obvious you lack comprehensive skills and you may seriously be in the double digit iq section

also dont bother replying because im not going to read it
View attachment 6949
No, you're just bitter. If I had a double digit IQ I couldn't compile this sentence, be able to maintain a house, drive a car and do everything else that you can't do

How do people not respect bands if they like their music?

Easy. Burzum? NSBM? Super SJW leftist bands?

Okay but if you like their music you respect them that much

No I just like the music, but I don't respect the band.

No you're not understanding me. You respect them to the point that they made music you like.

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

You played yourself. You respect bands because you have a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Aww. Nice try. But no, we're separating the music from the band here, that's the whole point.

Why are you dipping into someone else's business? Why don't you fuck off?

How am I dipping you psychopath? I'm clearly responding to an ongoing interaction between you and I.

Calm down and read.

Reactions: The Butt
No, you're just bitter. If I had a double digit IQ I couldn't compile this sentence, be able to maintain a house, drive a car and do everything else that you can't do

Having a double digit IQ isn't as debilitating as you make it seem, since that describes about half the population, what with 100 being the average. I mean, I would still consider it stupid, considering how dumb the average person is already, but it's not like you can't function in society with a 95 IQ.

Definitely agree about Opeth, another few bands that come to mind are Agalloch, Wolves In The Throne Room and My Dying Bride.

Cynic is one that comes to mind.

Voivod
Pentagram
Manilla Road

Venom

i-understand.jpg

You can like a piece of music without having much respect for a band or a musician. I'm not sure why this is being argued about.

Reactions: CiG
Having a double digit IQ isn't as debilitating as you make it seem, since that describes about half the population, what with 100 being the average. I mean, I would still consider it stupid, considering how dumb the average person is already, but it's not like you can't function in society with a 95 IQ.

Is the average IQ still 100?

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_bards_tale08.shtml

I'm not sure why anyone would try to say Varg Vikernes isn't a racist when he posts brilliant stuff like this on his website.

http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/07/04/magasinet/innenriks/kriminalomsorg/kirkebrann/drapsdom/7051663/

He also openly states that he is a racist in this interview.

I find him very funny.

Guy has some mad respect for Asians that I didnt expect, lol. Varg is racist as fuck, he literally views the human race from a racial standpoint and makes judgments based on their cultures.