Metal bands whose music you don't like but whom you respect as artists

i guess on a personal level
like you like the bands music, but dont respect what the band stands for

No you're not understanding me. You respect them to the point that they made music you like.
no that doesnt make sense
you can love some tunes a band puts out but disrespect the band members
like "yeah this band puts out some consistently good MUSIC, but the fact that the band supports rapist makes me disrespect them"
theoretical of course

no that doesnt make sense
you can love some tunes a band puts out but disrespect the band members
like "yeah this band puts out some consistently good MUSIC, but the fact that the band supports rapist makes me disrespect them"
theoretical of course

People don't care about that. There are bands that are racist and people don't care because it's words on a page. Tom Araya has lyrics that can be considered racist but he is not racist and likes the lyrics because they are just 'cool'

ok you said something about tom araya who, as you said, says racist stuff but isnt a racist
varg is a racist, so his words arent just "on a page"
you dont have a point

Prove Varg is a racist
im using "racist" as lot of people would to describe him so i dont convolute my point
he doesnt believe in race relativism and he is extremely proud of his heritage and supports its protection

too many people say thats racist

no re read what i said
i know that, i was just using the term racist in that regard as a lot of people would so i wouldnt have to get into a discussion like this because it gets convoluted

im very proud of my heritage and get called racist for it a lot

no re read what i said
i know that, i was just using the term racist in that regard as a lot of people would so i wouldnt have to get into a discussion like this because it gets convoluted

im very proud of my heritage and get called racist for it a lot

You have not proven how Varg is racist.

holy fucking shit are you retarded
im not trying to prove that he is racist because hes not
i was using the term racist to describe him early because too many people actually believe he is because of his views, and i didnt want to get into a debate about whether or not he was because that wasnt the point of the original argument

varg ISNT a racist, and i dont THINK he is, but since a lot of people think he is i decided to use that as an example earlier

Reactions: The Butt
ok you said something about tom araya who, as you said, says racist stuff but isnt a racist
varg is a racist, so his words arent just "on a page"
you dont have a point

Prove Varg is a racist

im using "racist" as lot of people would to describe him so i dont convolute my point
he doesnt believe in race relativism and he is extremely proud of his heritage and supports its protection

too many people say thats racist

You have not proven how Varg is racist.

holy fucking shit are you retarded
im not trying to prove that he is racist because hes not
i was using the term racist to describe him early because too many people actually believe he is because of his views, and i didnt want to get into a debate about whether or not he was because that wasnt the point of the original argument

varg ISNT a racist, and i dont THINK he is, but since a lot of people think he is i decided to use that as an example earlier

How am I retarded? You are playing yourself. You say Varg is and isn't racist in the same thread.