Bands you respect/appreciate but don't particularly like?

Ever been to Finland?

well i mean, people in japan practically worshiped elvis, so i mean, who cares what the bulk of finish people think? do you care about what the bulk of americans think?

i walk outside every day, and I ask myself... I wonder what these shitbags think of the bands I listen to...

turns out, the general populace and I disagree with many many many things.

Lol, settle down, no need to get riled up over a band I said I do not listen to. :D

well i mean, people in japan practically worshiped elvis, so i mean, who cares what the bulk of finish people think? do you care about what the bulk of americans think?

Well, I mean, since my location reads "Finland" and CoB are a Finnish band and all... Like I said in regards to their status, that's just the way it is. They have an extensive career behind them and they're cool guys - I respect that. I simply don't enjoy the music. What's the problem here?

Muhammed is beast though, no doubt about that. Getting back on topic: NILE. Sounds like stuff I should like, and I do to a fair degree, but I just can't get excited about it.

Black Sabbath

Pink Floyd

Iron Maiden

tumblr_lxim0p85FM1qgz6gz.png

Lol, settle down, no need to get riled up over a band I said I do not listen to. :D

Well, I mean, since my location reads "Finland" and CoB are a Finnish band and all...

im just saying that I'm american and what american people think is good music/musician ship is terrible anyways...

and im not riled up, im just RAEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGing.

Fair enough mate. Moving on, yeah?

nope, im just in a constant perpetual nerdragaggedon.

back on topic though, I havent been feeling Tyr too much.. I REALLY like some of their stuff, but then the bulk of it i'm indifferent to... :worship: to the hammer