Manic Ferocity

Nov 5, 2006
For me it would have to be:
Morbid Angel
Death
Iron Maiden
Dismember
Candlemass

I love all these bands but for some reason they never reach my CD player.

Void of Silence, though I've listened to Human Antithesis a few times this week alone which is good because it is so damned amazing.

Devil Doll
Sigh
Sear Bliss
Hail
Stargazer
Sophia(Swe)
Las Joyaux De La Princesse
Disembowelment
In the Woods
Fleurety
Dissection
Skepticism

I like them all, but often find something else to listen to instead.

I don't listen to a fuckton of bands that I like very often because there's simply not enough time to do so considering the sheer number of bands.

I don't listen to a fuckton of bands that I like very often because there's simply not enough time to do so considering the sheer number of bands.

This.

But most notably a lot of bands I got into many, many years ago, such as: Immortal, Darkthrone, Burzum, The Chasm, Nokturnal Mortum, Mayhem, Blut Aus Nord, Moonblood, Absu, Abigor, Massacra, Order From Chaos... etc.

QFT

going to have 400 cds in a few months and I already have too many neglected bands already. Imagine having 1k+ albums plus a ton of mp3s like a few ppl here have.... I usually pick a couple of bands and play the fuck out of them for a week then move on to the next ones. this is artillery/pariah week

One band that I don't listen to anymore but enjoy is opeth. They were the first non-radio friendly band that I became a fan of. I literally listened to them for 6 months straight, everyday, a few hours a day. I had just about every song ingrained in my brain, note for note. Once I started buying cds I decided to take a break and haven't listened to them for more than a couple of hours. It's been over two years since i took my break. I think i'll give them some listens later on this year.

iniquity is the one i recall atm liking very much on the first listen but not playing it again :( happens to me all the time as necuratul said :p

Metallica
Slayer
Sepultura(old)

I might have listened to these bands a bit to much when first getting into metal music. I try to get them some play once in awile. After hearing some german thrash and more underground thrash sometimes it's hard to put these bands on(atleast metallica).