List some bands that you really don't like but society says you are supposed to like.

And how about Brain Of J.?

Sure, I'm willing to listen to a lot of songs sung by singers that might look akward on paper. I mean I like Hellsongs and their covers. The Cardigans cover of Iron Man is lame, I don't like the loungestyle of it. I prefer if Anthrax experiment even if it is just for shits and giggles than having Joey sing Journey.

Back on subject.

I never understod why Deftones and Tool a so worshipped. I have nothing against them, they are just bands with some good songs. I prefer Deftones by a mile to Korn but that says more how I feel about the latter.

Oh, and Rush. Don't get the accolades they get. Maybe if I played an instrument for a living I'd enjoy the musicanship on a higher level?

Oh, and Rush. Don't get the accolades they get. Maybe if I played an instrument for a living I'd enjoy the musicanship on a higher level?

Me either. I do play instruments, I get good musicianship, but Rush just bores the fuck out of me. Getty Lee's voice is very annoying to me.

I love the first 2 Deftones albums though

I think the boys in Queen were good song writers. Can't say I'm a fan but they were very capable in writing differnt type of songs. Deacon seems like a cool cat. Low key and not as flamboyant as the rest. He's one of those people I always wonder, what is going on in their head, when I see a video with him.

I like Priest, mostly for the guitars but I think Halford (aswell as King Diamond) have a unique sound. When I was a kid and bought Ugly Kid Joes "Americas Least Wanted" the song "Goddamn Devil" was my favourite. Halford sings the chorus and gives it a bit of extra "umpfh". UKJ is one of those band that one should not like but I still do. They shared that tounge in cheek attitude with many bands that I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac01Nyu5DCI

I love that album, Menace to Sobriety has some great tunes on it too (the instrumental intro is fucking awesome).
I never knew Halford sang on that song - the CD I bought was an original but had a copied cover for some reason so I got no liner notes.

A thirteen year old Norwegian boy managed to scare off wolves by playing Creed on his mobile phone.

He was walking home from school, when he spotted four wolves staring at him on the road ahead. If that happens, you don't want to make a run for it because they'll probably just chase you. It's better to stand still and make a lot of noise.

So, the boy unplugged the headphones from his mobile phone and turned up the volume so that the wolves were subjected to a dose of Creed's "Overcome".

The wolves turned around and walked away.

So would I if I was forced to listen to Creed.
Wolves: I salute you!

A thirteen year old Norwegian boy managed to scare off wolves by playing Creed on his mobile phone.

He was walking home from school, when he spotted four wolves staring at him on the road ahead. If that happens, you don't want to make a run for it because they'll probably just chase you. It's better to stand still and make a lot of noise.

So, the boy unplugged the headphones from his mobile phone and turned up the volume so that the wolves were subjected to a dose of Creed's "Overcome".

The wolves turned around and walked away.

So would I if I was forced to listen to Creed.
Wolves: I salute you!

Yeah I heard that story, but insted of Creed he was playing Megadeth. Must have been the Mega-sheep making up lies...:confused:

Yeah I heard that story, but insted of Creed he was playing Megadeth. Must have been the Mega-sheep making up lies...:confused:

:)
Yeah. According to some websites, it was wrongly reported at first that the kid was playing Megadeth. However, it was Creed.

In fact, I saw a news story on this on Norwegian telivision last nigt, and the kid did demonstrate that the Creed song was playing on his mobile phone.

The funniest part was that the anchorman introduced the report by saying that "a thirteen year old scared off four wolves by playing heavy metal".

I found myself thinking that maidenfan would probably go completely insane if he ever heard someone calling Creed heavy metal :)

In fact, I was a bit annoyed myself.

Helloween does suck cock live. I remember Wacken 04 I went to check them out meanwhile all my friends stayed in the base camp, asking me if I was crazy and didn't know they sucked. After they started to butcher Future World, I was forced to run away.