Bands that you love but nobody eles likes.

Caggers said:
bloody hell I cant remember last week never mind 3 years ago... to be honest I cant remember.. I went to see Gary Moore and Whitesnake.. :loco:

Gary Moore rules :headbang: Have you checked out the Phil Lynott tribute dvd, it's awesome. I can watch him play all night. I'd love to see him, wish he'd come to the US.

naOkO benOire said:
I remember the old times. i wishes me slayer raign in blood for my birthday and my parents give my a mysterous gift.

i open it, it was STRYPER `To Hell With The Devil` in_there

Both KILLER ALBUMS!!!!!!!!! I unashamedly have every Stryper Album - man I even have Yellow and Black leather chaps that I go out to the Bars in sometimes ....

DumbAss said:
You have it... awesome, where did you get it????

Mininova.org - DLd the torrent. Giving it a few listens - if I like it then I will just go buy it from either Amazon or just wait for it to arrive in stores here. Do the right thing.

Its very Tomahawk, Fantomas & Bungle rolled into 1.

Worth getting it alone to hear sweet little Norah Jones sing 'The Truth Hurts Mother Farrrrrrrrrrker.'

dailyvault said:
Here's a blast from the past... and Scott may remember these guys from the Megaforce days...

TT QUICK

Ahh, yes, that reminds me of another dark secret passion of mine....

Mucky Pup (one of their guitarists, Hinge, used to be in TT Quick at one point, I believe).

Mucky Pup were great, they were like the Bloodhound Gang of the 80's-early 90's, heavy, groovy, playful with "stupid" lyrics and not afraid to use a drum machine and samples!

Wasn't Mucky Pup one of the bands that was on the Eva-Tone soundsheet that came in the Bloom County "Billy And The Boingers Bootleg" book? (Yeah, say THAT five times fast...) I think the song they did was "U Stink But I Luv U". Also seem to remember they had a song on one of their albums named "She Quieffed" - classic!

dailyvault said:
Wasn't Mucky Pup one of the bands that was on the Eva-Tone soundsheet that came in the Bloom County "Billy And The Boingers Bootleg" book? (Yeah, say THAT five times fast...) I think the song they did was "U Stink But I Luv U". Also seem to remember they had a song on one of their albums named "She Quieffed" - classic!

Yup, that's them.

Half of them split off and started the lamentable "We're hip, no really!" sideproject Dog Eat Dog (which became WAY bigger than Mucky Pup ever got!). They were Boo crapyerpants!!

Crabmeat said:
Yup, that's them.

Half of them split off and started the lamentable "We're hip, no really!" sideproject Dog Eat Dog (which became WAY bigger than Mucky Pup ever got!). They were Boo crapyerpants!!

Man, No Fronts and Isms were my two of my favorite songs at the time!

BIGPHAT442 said:
Gary Moore rules :headbang: Have you checked out the Phil Lynott tribute dvd, it's awesome. I can watch him play all night. I'd love to see him, wish he'd come to the US.
Never knew a tribute was out, thanks. :kickass: