Bands that you love but nobody eles likes.

DarbysDad said:
Never knew a tribute was out, thanks. :kickass:

The dvd's only about twelve bucks. Worth the money. It's Gary Moore on guitar and vocals with Brian Downey on drums and on different songs all the ex-Lizzy guitarists except Sykes. Gary Moore plays circles around all of them. Cheers! :kickass:

DarbysDad said:
isn't it shup :lol:

oh yeah I forgot you were the master of spelling.. Masterspeller.. although I would say master something else.. .................................... of running again-----------------------------------------------thatta way------------------------------------>>>>>>> :lol: :lol:

Caggers said:
oh yeah I forgot you were the master of spelling.. Masterspeller.. although I would say master something else.. .................................... of running again-----------------------------------------------thatta way------------------------------------>>>>>>> :lol: :lol:
would that be master of muppets :heh: :lol:

BIGPHAT442 said:
The dvd's only about twelve bucks. Worth the money. It's Gary Moore on guitar and vocals with Brian Downey on drums and on different songs all the ex-Lizzy guitarists except Sykes. Gary Moore plays circles around all of them. Cheers! :kickass: