Bands you love musically- but whose singers need to be shot.

Hrm, I have to admit, I really detest all growly sounding voices. I am getting used to the singer from In Flames, Amophis and others. (Note: I never said I am starting to ENJOY them though.)

But why Dream Theater? His voice isn't terrible.

Yeah, the Dying Fetus vocalist blows.

Nile's lyrics are amazing, I wish Karl would growl a little higher so we maybe could have some chance of hearing them.

Rottuated said:
Lord Worm needs to die. He can growl good, but when he sang on None So Vile he sounded like a fucking rabid dog. I know I'll probably piss a lot of people off, but I don't like the way he sings. He could have done much better but he chose to sound ...stupid.

I have to disagree with you. Lord Worm is my favourite death metal vocalist ever. Lots of people call him overrated, but I think he's incredible.

I love Slayer. King and Hanneman's solos captures a lot of energy and chaos. I love that one for that song "Dittohead". When people talk about Slayer they don't usually talk about Divine Intervention. Why? That album is great.

Problem with Tom Araya's vocals dont have that much power. Makes the songs sort of boring at times. Sometimes his screams and melodic singing I like.

Some of you hate Dying Fetus vocals? If you dont like them then I guess you dont like grindcore vocals. I seen them live and they tore it up. John and Jason's vocals both go togather perfectly.

Murai- its good to see someone supports me on slayer.

I like Lord Worm- he is the sickest vocalist I have ever heard- yet I cant say I listen to Cryptopsy really at all.

I'm in love with Lord Worm's vocals. Especially his grunts and "ughs". My favourite Lord Worm vocal performance must be "Defenestration" (On Blasphemy Made Flesh). Especially the parts around 01:43-01:53 give me a hard-on.

I agree with Slayer. I think if it wasn't Araya barking tunelessly and talentlessly away, I might actually be able to appreciate some of the music.....but he's a shit vocalist, and Slayer is a worse band because of it.

meh....I can't think of many other vocalists I hate....certainly none that I like the music to.