Good bye long hair (again)

After finally managing to grow back my long hair after the army, I suddenly realized I didn't actually like it anymore. A friend with a pair of scissor and I'm free from the troubles of long hair once again! No more spending 20 minutes every morning untangling it, drying it for four hours after shower, getting it all over your face and food and so on. Feels nice!

byebyehair.jpg

I had long hair for awhile cause my girl loved it , but one day I was like fuck this and nowI keep short hair. I used to shave it then let it grow long again just for a change but honestly long hair is so hard to upkeep without it looking gross. Especially when you work out for over an hour a day like me , it gets greasy pretty fast. Fuck that !

Thanks but I play live at least once a month. Long hair also covers your face when you make a mistake...

+1000 For years I sucked at bass playing and people were like "dude you're a fucking pro" just cause I moshed and looked cool on stage hahaha it works miracles

I had long hair for awhile cause my girl loved it , but one day I was like fuck this and nowI keep short hair. I used to shave it then let it grow long again just for a change but honestly long hair is so hard to upkeep without it looking gross. Especially when you work out for over an hour a day like me , it gets greasy pretty fast. Fuck that !

Yeah my hair gets greasy very fast, and I work out 5 times a week, but I don't care, I love my long hair too much. It was fun to have it completely short for a full year, but it just doesn't beat long hair. It's not just about playing, I simply feel so comfortable with it. Plus my wife loves it, I don't she ever had any boyfriend with short hair hahaha

If its a part of your lifestyle, you never see it as a nuisance. However if its more out of the way work than the joy, its really not worth it. Personally me with short hair is not even an option I consider, I spent my childhood trying to convince my parent to let me grow it out, they did once when i was 5 but made me cut it when I was 8...so when I finally got the chance there was no turning back, and that was 7 years ago. At this point I am thinning and I have been to my doctor trying to find every reason to what the hell is going on, as while its an expensive fix, I see no other option.

But thats just me.

i cut my hair very short 2 years ago and i was extremely depressed for about a week or two!

now its long again. but there's fucking hair EVERYWHERE and it pisses me off. in my clean laundry, all over the floor, all over every friggin thing!

If its a part of your lifestyle, you never see it as a nuisance. However if its more out of the way work than the joy, its really not worth it. Personally me with short hair is not even an option I consider, I spent my childhood trying to convince my parent to let me grow it out, they did once when i was 5 but made me cut it when I was 8...so when I finally got the chance there was no turning back, and that was 7 years ago. At this point I am thinning and I have been to my doctor trying to find every reason to what the hell is going on, as while its an expensive fix, I see no other option.

But thats just me.

I felt absolutely the same. I had long hair since I was in the fourth grade or so, and only cut it before going to the army because it was compulsory, but somehow I suddenly noticed I didn't feel like that anymore. Hell, I still think I have a picture of myself in the fifth or sixth grade, wearing worn jeans, a torn-up Iron Maiden T-shirt and greasy, long hair all over my pimple-infested face :lol:

Aside from all that, the new hairdo is cool FU Guy! :D

Hahahahah, I guess I'm with that title till death do us part, so I changed my user title accordingly.

no offense but that hair style reminds me of those guys in churches that pass out the collection plates.

Jarkko, the Finnishness of it all is staggering :lol: Looking sharp though!

Hahahahah, I take that as a bit of a questionable compliment :lol:

no offense but that hair style reminds me of those guys in churches that pass out the collection plates.

Kinda makes sense, this is me from a few years back:

n1433329853_30027489_8187.jpg

btw Jarko that hair make you look like a really nice guy! I would totally buy something from you on ebay :D

Wow, now that's a coincidence! I might be willing to part with my beloved -97 VW Golf for a very fair price... It's in pristine condition, it just makes this strange crying sound when you turn the wheel but on a straight road it's unstoppable!

Hahahahah, I take that as a bit of a questionable compliment :lol:

Kinda makes sense, this is me from a few years back:

n1433329853_30027489_8187.jpg

Wow, now that's a coincidence! I might be willing to part with my beloved -97 VW Golf for a very fair price... It's in pristine condition, it just makes this strange crying sound when you turn the wheel but on a straight road it's unstoppable!

just put it on a boat and I'll leave some cash in an envelope by the jäger-bar.

I felt absolutely the same. I had long hair since I was in the fourth grade or so, and only cut it before going to the army because it was compulsory, but somehow I suddenly noticed I didn't feel like that anymore. Hell, I still think I have a picture of myself in the fifth or sixth grade, wearing worn jeans, a torn-up Iron Maiden T-shirt and greasy, long hair all over my pimple-infested face :lol:

that happened to a lot of people I knew, it seemed like that phase ends in high school. The trend was anyway that most of the guys had long hair starting late middle school (jr. high) and then cut it off before graduating. Most told me they just didn't feel it anymore and all this time later don't miss is, seemed to me more of a phase of growing up and being rebellious more than anything.

Still everyone is amazed to see me still with it like I was supposed to "grow up", whatever they mean by that. Just recently I realized that out in public, I stand out like a sore thumb in terms of the length of my hair, when merely a few years ago, it seemed like everyone I was around had long hair.

I think that I don't see short hair as an option only because its a security blanket for my social anxiety, when I was growing it out, the longer it got, the more my confidence went up and still to this day it has stayed as a confidence booster.

Sounds legit, although cash envelopes and Jäger bars usually don't mix that well...

Totally sounds legit, besides, hes Swedish, how could he not be legit?