Good bye long hair (again)

made me cut it when I was 8...so when I finally got the chance there was no turning back, and that was 7 years ago.

So that makes you 15? 16? :devil:

But on the topic; When I got out of the army, I promised to cut my hair completely if Finland wins on men's icehockey world championship, and after Lordi's win I added Eurovision win to the list to make life more exciting. To show results, when my hair grows few more cm, my hair reaches my asscrack.

Long hair just feels "right" when I'm getting brutalized by the metulz; there's nothing like feeling an extension of your being twirling above you as you feel like destroying everything and getting into the music in my opinion. But granted, it is too much of a hassle and if cutting it makes you feel comfortable, at least it suits you :) Horns up :headbang:

Looking suave.

I have been fighting the urge to cut my hair for the last month or so. In the heat it's become a tangled mess all the time. Though with my beard being 9" long it wouldn't work if my hair was much shorter than it is!!

I'm actually growing mine out again, for about ten years I had the down-to-yer-ass hair. buzzed it off in 05, I think. At the current time it's right about the stage where I can almost pull all of it back in a hair band and it stays that way. Got to sport it long one last time before it starts looking like Devin Townsend's head hula skirt.:D

My hair was on it's way to past half way down my back.. I cut it back to my shoulders... never again! It's just so awkward on stage! And I'm on stage at least 3 or 4 times a month! So unless my band fails epically. The hair stays! It isn't that hard to maintain :S I mean really :p

Thats cuz you're so metal...Your hair is throwing up the horns!:Smokedev:

Haha, maybe it's trying to compensate for my lack of metal from cutting my hair :lol:

Haha I´m sitting in the same boat, Jarkko :) I did this picture for James...it´s a current picture of me and my short haircut.

Hi five! We should form some sort of an elitist club of our own. Fuck, maybe we should have a new sub-forum for the short-haired guys!