Good Luck!

Yeah, agreed!

Pyramaze, make the crowd go crazy! I'm sure you will gather some new fans during the next week!

Can't wait to hear about your impressions and thoughts about this upcoming week!

Good luck guys, you rule!

:kickass:

Good luck to you, have a lot of fun on tour, wish I could be there.

I hope for some pictures or videos. :headbang:

Good luck guys, blow these people's heads off!
I also really hope for a video, to see how Urban performs the songs.

Soooo, when are you coming to Israel? :D

THAT'S damn good news! Thanks! :kickass:

I'd like to see a vid as well... or audio-samples... or pictures... anything... everything! :)

Yeah damn it! We need a vid!

But in all seriousness, that's great that the show kicked ass! Wonder what the setlist was?

Yeah damn it! We need a vid!

But in all seriousness, that's great that the show kicked ass! Wonder what the setlist was?

We are serious, we need a vid! Pyramaze have always spoiled us and they surely will keep doing it. :saint:

Setlist? Yeah, that's another good question! :)

This setlist is awesome! Wanna hear a sample! What's the price Ichabod... ... aaaahhhhhh... Wanna hear a sample of the scream after the intro... or the one of Year Of The Phoenix... ok, I'd be satisfied with anything! :)

hey pyradudes! the shows have been going super sweet. We have been getting a huge response everynight and have melted many a face here in denmark. We have been very happy with everything and really apreciate the volbeat dudes taking us out with them. ok more later - jonah w-