good stuff

Warrel, please make another solo album. I need MOAR WARREL!

I'm sure people will want to strangle me for this, but theres only a few Sanctuary songs I really like.

I think small club shows are definitely more fun than big crowd shows but this video is awesome ! If we all had it our way and could see the band in small intimate venues then the band wouldn't make any money and we would have no Nevermore at all.

I think it's funny that on a Nevermore forum you read nothing but "that song isn't my fave, I prefer this album, nothing beats that and until they do that, well..............."

I don't love every song on some of their releases but seriously they have recorded great material consistently and Warrel sounds better than he ever has !

What do you want, ST Anger ? Risk ? POE three times over ?

I'd love another POE.

Fucker (I know I'm new but I've seen your posts), I kind of expected that :Spin:

Not trying to start shit with my post anyway but just saying, you want NM to stay around ? You better hope they play big venues and arenas and pull big crowds and cashola ! It's not rocket science.

Fucker (I know I'm new but I've seen your posts), I kind of expected that :Spin:

Not trying to start shit with my post anyway but just saying, you want NM to stay around ? You better hope they play big venues and arenas and pull big crowds and cashola ! It's not rocket science.

Future Tense Part 2 should be the same riff except with power chords instead of single notes.

Warrel just just change the lyrical content to fit what's going on now and add double bass because this is 2010. But keep the line "And a bitch on the side".

Well, i must admit, i would not complain either if Nevermore would play the POE strings again ...

Doesn't mean you can't prefer to see a band in a smaller venue. Bands like Nevermore play both the large festivals and the smaller clubs, and both have their advantages. Plus, it's not like the guy says, "I hope they only play small clubs anymore and that they stay a niche band that doesn't make any money!" He merely says he enjoys the band more in a smaller club (which, I think, goes for just about every long-time fan). You're being a bit of an ass here, bud.

I've never understood the 'festival atmosphere' argument. What is it supposed to be? A band might have truly great songs, but since they lack any jump up n down beat, and they might not get the crowd moving, they can't be played? That's catering to an audience that doesn't know or care about your material. Pretty gay if you ask me. I am not imputing this to Nevermore - they play some of their best songs each and ever show. I just mean in general - there should not be a different attitude to picking a set list, in my opinion, whether a festival or a club. Play your best songs and keep it simple.

Actually there is one rule for Nevermore to follow - always open with with Beyond Within, Born or Engines of Hate. Those are the best openers.

Surely the differing acoustics and dynamics of a festival show versus a club show require a tweaking of the set-list? What exactly is "gay" about that?

If people didn't have anything to complain about, they'd complain about having nothing to complain about.