Got called a poserxD

Leroyk

THRASHER
May 26, 2010
Thrashlavanyia
A kid wearing a Chelsea grin shirt(death/grind core) was looking through my artists on my ipod and he got to Metallica and i have the full albums Justice, Kill em all and ride the lightning. He asked me where the song Master of puppets was and i told him i didnt have it. He then told me i was the biggest poser ever because i didnt have "Metallica's best song ever did":rofl:. He then told me his second favorite song was One. Ofcourse those were the only songs he knew fucking posers :rofl:

Sounds like a little prick. May I ask, what was the full list of artists on your ipod? :p

I told the kid that i listen to music not Breakdowns and scence screaming. These are the artists on my ipod:p
Acid Reign
Agressor
Anger as Art
Anthrax
Atheist
Bloody Cross
Bathory
Black Sabbath
Bonded by Blood
Coroner
Dark Angel
Death
Death Angel
Dio\m/
Exhorder
Exodus
Exumer
Forbidden
Guillotine
HeXen
Iron Maiden
Kreator
Lazarus A.D
Lich King
Mantic Ritual
Mastodon
Megadeth
Metallica
Municipal Waste
Overkill
Pantera
Reanimator
S.O.D
Sepultura
SLayer
Sodom
Tankard
Testament
Vio-Lence
Warbringer
Warpath

A kid wearing a Chelsea grin shirt(death/grind core) was looking through my artists on my ipod and he got to Metallica and i have the full albums Justice, Kill em all and ride the lightning. He asked me where the song Master of puppets was and i told him i didnt have it. He then told me i was the biggest poser ever because i didnt have "Metallica's best song ever did":rofl:. He then told me his second favorite song was One. Ofcourse those were the only songs he knew fucking posers :rofl:

I imagine you're a teenager and so was the guy that called you a poser? The reason I say this is because I've never met an that used that term. You know what? Who cares what he thinks? Fuck him!!!

Leroyk, he is right, you are a poser.... you only have like 30 bands on your ipod! :p

Seriously... I find quite funny how the term is used to be derogatory toward musicians or fans. It's a load of crap, and you should have told him to grow the fuck up.

It's an emoticon thing. It's like your smiling so much your eyes go all X while your mouth is all... smiley. Nothing to do with metal itself. I think he meant he found it amusing that someone called him a poser. I think.

damn! that's a pretty good ipod lineup. there's a kid at my school who believes that the best band is avenged sevenfold, and that their cover of walk is better than the pantera version. i would kick his ass, but he plays football, and he's really fat.

damn! that's a pretty good ipod lineup. there's a kid at my school who believes that the best band is avenged sevenfold, and that their cover of walk is better than the pantera version. i would kick his ass, but he plays football, and he's really fat.

I didn't mind A7x till they stole Portnoy... But the A7x version is almost a direct copy of the Pantera version. It took me a few listens to realise the difference. At least that's how it sounds to me.

I told the kid that i listen to music not Breakdowns and scence screaming. These are the artists on my ipod:p
Coroner

Erase the rest and fill it with Motorhead, you poser! :p

If you want some Motorhead songs, then these are all pretty good in my opinion.

Ace of Spades
I'm The Doctor
Overkill
All The Aces
Speed Freak
America
Motorhead
Deaf Forever
Iron Fist
Bomber
No Class
Go To Hell

That's just for starters.

If you want some Motorhead songs, then these are all pretty good in my opinion.

Ace of Spades
I'm The Doctor
Overkill
All The Aces
Speed Freak
America
Motorhead
Deaf Forever
Iron Fist
Bomber
No Class
Go To Hell