Got Guitar Pro? Post your shit here!!(Check out mine, feedback please!)

wbj08110

Nov 16, 2006
Salem, CT
hey guys, post your own guitar pro songs here if you like, but check out this song i just wrote yesterday, its got some cool parts in it, a nice 11/8 for the B section as well. Feedback would be awsome!

Actually shit i cant post that here, IM me at jonathandavis77 on aim.

you guys might be like "oh it probably isn't that cool, so im not going to ask him about it"

wrong. take my song and see what you can add to it. thats what truly makes a great musician....making up stuff to already written parts. the more you do it, the better you get, so why not start here?

once again, my aim is jonathandavis77 and my email is willjennings77@hotmail.com. '

i think it would be really cool to have someone from another country write to this peice....like from sweden...yeah.....i love music.

you guys might be like "oh it probably isn't that cool, so im not going to ask him about it"

wrong. take my song and see what you can add to it. thats what truly makes a great musician....making up stuff to already written parts. the more you do it, the better you get, so why not start here?

once again, my aim is jonathandavis77 and my email is willjennings77@hotmail.com. '

i think it would be really cool to have someone from another country write to this peice....like from sweden...yeah.....i love music.

Okay I'd rather you posted it on a hosting site ( Recommend www.fileden.com) than have to add you to my list. You should probably host teh file there of your guitar playing and that way if anyone wants t hear it they can access it. I'm not from Sweden as you seem to want but I have te same sound somewhat and will participate if I like it. haha.

Secondly I don't have AIM and will NEVER use it since I hate aol.

Nice man, really good job. It flows very nicely and all the parts work well together. Even the bass and drums are great, I like how the drums have that tribal atmosphere.

hey man thanks alot! it means alot to me to have people comment on my own work, seeing as around where i am, no one really appriciates metal so its hard for me to find good feedback

i wrote it the other day and i honestly can't stop listening to it! and that never happens with my own music. usually when i write something i hate it within the next 5 minutes. but this one is definitly a keeper.

hey man thanks alot! it means alot to me to have people comment on my own work, seeing as around where i am, no one really appriciates metal so its hard for me to find good feedback

i wrote it the other day and i honestly can't stop listening to it! and that never happens with my own music. usually when i write something i hate it within the next 5 minutes. but this one is definitly a keeper.