Got my Loomis guitar!

P1010296.jpg

mine's better

how did i know you were going to do something like this... :lol:

P1010296.jpg

mine's better

get back on topic! how sexy IS that guitar that i got from jeff that he recorded DNB with and toured for IM and POE with?

very.

he wrote me a note

how much? cheaper than it was to get one of those guitars in the first post

:headbang: Good for you man! Since you have his guitar, the question is can you play like him? :lol: Do you personally know him or was it like a signing session or auction?

Hey Will, do you play? I think I may have seen you in the Andy Sneap forums but I'm not sure. Yeah, don't let that guitar collect dust, it was meant to be played.

:headbang: Good for you man! Since you have his guitar, the question is can you play like him? :lol: Do you personally know him or was it like a signing session or auction?

Nah, I can't play like him. I wish.

Well, we've sent messages back and forth, he knows who I am and we talk if he has time at concerts. We have each other's cell #'s, but the only time that was ever useful was when we made the guitar sale. He contacted me, asking if I wanted it. I would have been a fool if I said no!

Nah, I can't play like him. I wish.

Well, we've sent messages back and forth, he knows who I am and we talk if he has time at concerts. We have each other's cell #'s, but the only time that was ever useful was when we made the guitar sale. He contacted me, asking if I wanted it. I would have been a fool if I said no!

I have proof, i saw the number on his phone...

you bastard!!

Not really something to lie about. OO I HAVE LOOMIS'S CELL NUMBER. wooptydoo haha. I haven't called it, nor do I intend to unless he sends me tells me to.

lies!

i know you and jeff call eachother and talk about the latest FAD and fashion, you ask what he is thinking about & txt eachother all day and exchange ringtones of "Pop Lock It Drop It" and "Twista".

:loco:

his response: "Shit, he still has my number? I'll call you right back. My number is getting changed."

At least Warrel blocked his number. :lol: :lol:

OH! What's that third quote in your signature referring to?