Seattle
Does anybody play this? I play pretty much the same
guitar but not the loomis model C-7 hellraiser
with the 707's and its strung threw body not the floater
my dime has the floating bridge but its a 6 string.i guess my question is
does anybody have the loomis model with the floating bridge and
what do u think about it? Im debating on picking one up
(vaympire red with ash neck)

Thinkin about some sort of chicken casserole for dinner. Any suggestions? Yellow rice sounds good too.

Wait a minute, it's been ages since I made Tater Tot Casserole! And I even have tots at home. Oh shit son, it's on! I'll post pics later.

I love these guys i make a serious fuckin post and somebody gotta come and take a shit on it
" look at me im a attention whore im makeing a tater tot casserole"
i was asking a serious question and looking for a serious answer before i go drop a grand on another
guitar

I love these guys i make a serious fuckin post and somebody gotta come and take a shit on it
i was asking a serious question and looking for a serious answer before i go drop a grand on another
guitar

Yeah... that's this forum for you. It's probably best to just use Google for reviews on it.

321231354325_1XL.jpg

...you know you want it. :) I don't play guitar and I wants it! haha :lol:

Yo Cadikill, don't take it so personally when the inevitable food reply comes out....it's gonna happen but eventually somebody will step up and respond on topic. I toyed with buying a 7 string just because I'm a fan of Loomis, and I would definitely buy one of these if I had the money budgeted for it. As one of the other guys said, they are a bit heavy, but they are quality instruments for sure.

My c-7 hellraiser is heavy as hell too i have played a few shows with it
and let me tell u by the end of the night i feel like my grandmother , all hunched over
and i could easily lick my toenails. I have yet to see one at any of the local guitar centers
thats why im asking. Yes i want one yes im just gonna go order it this week.
Ok now i need to get back to making my tatertot casserole if ya dont mind. And thanks to everybody
who responded with a legit answer!

If it's good enough for Jeff Loomis...

Really, though, I've heard almost nothing but good about it. Do you like your C7? Do you like ash? Do you like Floyds (if not, I think there's a TOM version now)? Get the Loomis.

A little aside, Loomis played a Schecter V guitar the other night in Philly. Never seen him use one before.

I had a Loomis for a while.
Nice guitar, I couldn't get used to the 26.5 scale though so I sold it but besides that
I really liked it.
I kind of wish I kept it.
It sounded great thru my Rectoverb.
if you like Schecter necks then I don't think you can go wrong with a Loomis.

My c-7 hellraiser is heavy as hell too i have played a few shows with it
and let me tell u by the end of the night i feel like my grandmother , all hunched over
and i could easily lick my toenails. I have yet to see one at any of the local guitar centers
thats why im asking. Yes i want one yes im just gonna go order it this week.
Ok now i need to get back to making my tatertot casserole if ya dont mind. And thanks to everybody
who responded with a legit answer!

He if you do order it, you can get it from where I work we can special order it for you! www.alpha-music.com
I'm not a salesman, but I work on our website's shopping cart. We're locally owned for more than 30 years :) message me your phone number, and I'll get someone to call you on Monday if you want.

guitar
HeMadLando.jpg

Welcome to forum, new guy. Get used to it!

If it's good enough for Jeff Loomis...

Really, though, I've heard almost nothing but good about it. Do you like your C7? Do you like ash? Do you like Floyds (if not, I think there's a TOM version now)? Get the Loomis.

I love my C-7 i love the ash blond look and i love to dive bomb with the floyd
so i guess i just made my choice. Lol i just wish it was a bit lighter not like one of them cheap dean mxl's but just not as heavy as a les paul