Got the DVD yesterday

The DVD is awesome, no doubt about it. Those who won't buy it for lack of older songs, go and look at all the MILLIONS of other threads on that issue. The only reason it looks like Opeth are selling out (to you dickheads) is because they aren't doing what YOU want them to (which is, correct me if I'm wrong SELLING OUT). Jeez some opeth "fans" are wankers.

Katatonic said:
The DVD is awesome, no doubt about it. Those who won't buy it for lack of older songs, go and look at all the MILLIONS of other threads on that issue. The only reason it looks like Opeth are selling out (to you dickheads) is because they aren't doing what YOU want them to (which is, correct me if I'm wrong SELLING OUT). Jeez some opeth "fans" are wankers.
Replies don't get much better than this...

Soldier Of Tomorrow said:
I Will Not Buy That Shit.
Where the hell have you been? It was out a long time ago that due to contract stuff they could only use songs from Blackwater on.

And of course, Opeth's entire career is focused around one song: Demon of the Fall.
dozey.gif
And they should also only release footage from Morningrise and Orchid, because no one likes their new stuff and promoting your new albums is stupid.
crap.gif

Ugh, please - DON'T buy the album, you sound like an "OLD SKOOOOL OPETH FAN" cartoon.

I tell you, masters apprentice is in it's fockin ultimate shape on that DVD. I'd buy it only for that song If I was anyone of you :]

The documentary is pretty cool too.

Well, I bought my DVD last Wednesday, only to find that when I got back home & checked my email, I've won a copy off the MFN website :) HEE HEE! Got me name on there & everything, dead chuffed!

So, back to HMV the bought copy went!

Damn fine DVD tho, brought it all back of how good a night it was, the documentary is pretty interesting too

So if youre in the US can you order from amazon.co.uk? I need... NEED this dvd :) ... After seeing opeth live im seriously addicted.. i must atleast see them live on dvd.. bootlegs dont cut it for me anymore :)... although inferno is nice

@intoxica

congratulations man. (ps i hate it when ppl dont reply to you, so im replying)

I myself won a copy of Damnation signed, from MFN site. What a great site. haha

oh yeah......and the DVD kicks ass. u guys who wont buy it are just morons, who think they are so almighty and better than anyone else. MOO!!!

yup, got the dvd yesterday and watched it all night long! it was fucking awesome! mikael if you are reading this: i love you! i was surprised by the quality of camerawork there. im completely satisfied! beer tasted soo good during the gig, even i had to wake up early this morning to work. i had a total hangover but who cares... dvd brought up all the memories from helsinki's gig! it was a total orgasm in all ways i can describe.