Got the master tape(cd)

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
I've recieved the master Cd for the new album now! Hell yes!!! Sounds great!!

The album should go into press very soon, but Napalm have other releases, alot of them, so the album will probably be out in February!!

It contains everything a Vintersorg album should, harmaony, harshness, eerie vibes and astral atmospheres. Alot acoustic guitars, and of course fretless bass all the way!!

mr V

Oh hell yes. I can't wait so many great albums are coming out around late Winter, early Spring time. :kickass:

sounds great!
don´t make us jealous and craving for it ...february ohh well that´s ok waiting for samples meanwhile:Spin:

everyone yell MAster! sample!!! where is the tape that we've been after sample!! MAster! sample!!!! you promised an mp3

Vintersorg said:

The album should go into press very soon, but Napalm have other releases, alot of them, so the album will probably be out in February!!

It contains everything a Vintersorg album should, harmaony, harshness, eerie vibes and astral atmospheres. Alot acoustic guitars, and of course fretless bass all the way!!

mr V
Sounds greate, as ussual! :D Will there be any merch printed too? I whould really like to have that awesome artwork on a shirt!

Vintersorg said:
mr V

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh ..... can`t wait!! :hotjump: