Goteborg: The imagined and the real.

Hitori said:
I didn't experience a metal Göteborg at all, unless you consider getting lost, soaked in the rain, and not finding a decent place to stay at as metal. Anyway, I guess it could be a great place under the right circumstances, but unfortunately it wasn't for me.

Stockholm was definitely cooler imo.

its as metal as making an oath to satan in the forest and then burn a church (especially if you live as the choir boy for that church lol)

Yeah Dragonlady... you was very very lucky... now there are snow everywhere... and cold (fucking cold!!!!)... mmmm... I arrived in sweden in september and the weather was Ok just 2 weeks...

And Herneheim I think that for me is better a Coke!... I don't drink alcohol :) I'm a healty person :)

BastardSonOfGod said:
Pd: Hey Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood I think that -15 celsius in a snow storm is not a nice weather... I though the same when I was in Chile... "Is damn hot"... now I say "I don't feel my legs :("... I miss the summer :(

Well, I think that is just a lovely weather! Perfect, I would say, 'cause I LOVE cold weather.

Now, being -35/-40 celsius in a snow storm in Canada is really not a nice weather (And I survived!)

Just one storm!... In sweden we have 7 or 8 months of winter!!!!... that's not a joke, is almost 3/4 of a year... and always dark and cold... is depressive :(... that's why most of swedes loves summer!.

BastardSonOfGod said:
Just one storm!... In sweden we have 7 or 8 months of winter!!!!... that's not a joke, is almost 3/4 of a year... and always dark and cold... is depressive :(... that's why most of swedes loves summer!.

Well if you notice under my name it says I don't live in Canada, so I guess I could say that I've been to quite a few storms.

Always dark and cold... 7 or 8 months...

I HATE YOU :yuk: ( :Spin: )

Once again, do you wanna trade places? I'm pretty sick of this damn heat and sunny daysall the time.

I wish it'd be always dark and cold...I love me cold, loooove me cold.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Well if you notice under my name it says I don't live in Canada, so I guess I could say that I've been to quite a few storms.

Always dark and cold... 7 or 8 months...

I HATE YOU :yuk: ( :Spin: )

Once again, do you wanna trade places? I'm pretty sick of this damn heat and sunny daysall the time.

I wish it'd be always dark and cold...I love me cold, loooove me cold.

its not THAT hot. i live here too

BastardSonOfGod said:

What, are you kidding? It's only winter when it's below -10C and that's like a few weeks a year ;)

WEEKS A YEAR!!!! 4 months ago was the first "snowed" (that word is correct???? or is snowing), and is almost march and there is snow everywhere... the temperature is always between 0 & -10 and lower in the storms... most of my friends said "wait till april or may"... well that's in 2 months more... Ok... maybe is just 6 months hahahaha... anyway I love sweden so "Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood" I don't wanna trade places... but if you wanna come here, you are welcome! :) Hej då.

Oh... and for 4 or 5 months the day is fucking short... in the middle of the winter the sun goes down at 3 PM... now at 5 pm... in summer the sun goes down never :)... there's always light :)

:)

I like light :)

:)

Light = :)

Hej då

BastardSonOfGod said:
WEEKS A YEAR!!!! 4 months ago was the first "snowed" (that word is correct???? or is snowing), and is almost march and there is snow everywhere... the temperature is always between 0 & -10 and lower in the storms... most of my friends said "wait till april or may"... well that's in 2 months more... Ok... maybe is just 6 months hahahaha... anyway I love sweden so "Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood" I don't wanna trade places... but if you wanna come here, you are welcome! :) Hej då.

Buuu just when I was starting to make my moving plans :Spin: .

Thanx, if I go someday I'll be sure to stop by.

What does Heg ja mean?

-rammpeth: You live in Costa Rica?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Buuu just when I was starting to make my moving plans .

Thanx, if I go someday I'll be sure to stop by.

What does Heg ja mean?

-rammpeth: You live in Costa Rica?

Hahahaha...

Hej Då (In spanish = Se pronucia Jei Do... la letra Å es uno "UO" pronunciada rapidamente... entiendes?!?!?!?!... medio complicado, en todo caso si dices Jei do esta bien, asi se dice "Adios" en Sueco.)

And Ladydragon... where are from... Italy????

BastardSonOfGod said:
Hahahaha...

Hej Då (In spanish = Se pronucia Jei Do... la letra Å es uno "UO" pronunciada rapidamente... entiendes?!?!?!?!... medio complicado, en todo caso si dices Jei do esta bien, asi se dice "Adios" en Sueco.)

Hehe thanx your Spanish is pretty good.

Hej Da, adiós, bye, tschuz, mata ne...

Hitori said:
yeah, metal is the pop of Finland
Helsinki was way more metal than Stockholm or Goteborg to me but maybe I just hung around longer
Well, but it´s pretty soft metal, you know...

BastardSonOfGod said:
WEEKS A YEAR!!!! 4 months ago was the first "snowed" (that word is correct???? or is snowing), and is almost march and there is snow everywhere... the temperature is always between 0 & -10 and lower in the storms...
Huh same here, this winter is really string, isn´t it?

DragonLady1 said:
Innsbruck is in Austria ;) in the middle of the mountains.... but its near Italy hehe
It´s beautiful city, I will visit you one day :D

Sorry I've been so slow answering... I didn't notice the new posts in this thread :rolleyes:

I have to check those places out someday, thanks! :)

In Flames.... I didn't get any IF-tickets and I'm so damn sad about that, I really wanted to see them :(
When I first saw the concert on ticnet I thought the price was alittle high so I waited a day or so to make my decision. When I had finaly reached the decision "wtf! of course I have to see them!!" the tickets were sold out :(