grammar

gaschamber

check out my dumb band
all this shit about "you didnt spell that right" and "your grammar sucks" is fuckin retarded, i havent read one post yet with bad grammar that i didnt understand the point of it.

just a randumb rant.

im sure ill catch some kinda flack for this, but unlike alot of people here, i dont take the internet too seriously, especially not enough to care what some asshole that i never met says about my grammar.

well, ya needs to be learned how to use dat der Apostrophy thingy, ya know, hit the shifty key ans the one with the two verticaly Lines on top an one on de bottom, that will helps ya out :Spin:

091.gif

gaschamber said:
all this shit about "you didnt spell that right" and "your grammar sucks" is fuckin retarded, i havent read one post yet with bad grammar that i didnt understand the point of it.

just a randumb rant.

im sure ill catch some kinda flack for this, but unlike alot of people here, i dont take the internet too seriously, especially not enough to care what some asshole that i never met says about my grammar.

it has been my experience that when you say something that someone has no answer for, or you beat them in an argument, they resort to criticizing grammar and spelling because it is the only way they can feel superior to you, since they cant respond to your comment or question. it is very petty and they do it because you made their vaginas hurt:tickled:

ivankoloff said:
it has been my experience that when you say something that someone has no answer for, or you beat them in an argument, they resort to criticizing grammar and spelling because it is the only way they can feel superior to you, since they cant respond to your comment or question. it is very petty and they do it because you made their vaginas hurt:tickled:

You forgot to capitalize your "I" in "it", twice. And your first sentence is a run-on.