grampa serving a beating

No dude, but there shouldn't even be a reason for you to use the term when plenty of other great ones are out there (dickhole, cocksucker, shithead, lowlife, the list goes on :D), unless you just intentionally want to be provocative by using a term embraced by hateful racists, regardless of what your definition of it might be ;) (not to mention that "my pals" of course comes from "negro" :loco: )

180px-Epic-beard-man-victim-before-after.jpg

No dude, but there shouldn't even be a reason for you to use the term when plenty of other great ones are out there (dickhole, cocksucker, shithead, lowlife, the list goes on :D), unless you just intentionally want to be provocative by using a term embraced by hateful racists, regardless of what your definition of it might be ;) (not to mention that "my pals" of course comes from "negro" :loco: )

Excellent point. I quite prefer douche bag, fuck-tard, Antonio Ban-dumbass, as well as a plethora of sentence long zingers.

"Sit and spin you cruddy skank!"
"Yeah and I'll rape your grandma while pouring sugar in your gas tank."
"Volunteer catamite."
"Pat Robinson"

So please, when insulting another person, please be considerate to issues they might find personal.

Eherhm.. after watching this video like 20 times, i just realized that old man punched him with BRASS KNUCKLES!
Seriously, watch the part where he holds the guy down after punching him, as well as when he leaves the buss. o,0

Edit: 1:50 and forward.

Excellent point. I quite prefer douche bag, fuck-tard, Antonio Ban-dumbass, as well as a plethora of sentence long zingers.

"Sit and spin you cruddy skank!"
"Yeah and I'll rape your grandma while pouring sugar in your gas tank."
"Volunteer catamite."
"Pat Robinson"

So please, when insulting another person, please be considerate to issues they might find personal.

Hahaha, glad to see we're on the same page :D (Antonio Bandumbass :lol: )

Eherhm.. after watching this video like 20 times, i just realized that old man punched him with BRASS KNUCKLES!
Seriously, watch the part where he holds the guy down after punching him, as well as when he leaves the buss. o,0

Edit: 1:50 and forward.

He certainly had something in his hand, but to me it looked like it was his sunglasses...?