grampa serving a beating

EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

That "chick being 'Amber Lamps'" meme is pretty forced, I gotta agree (with the ED "article" posted earlier)

Eherhm.. after watching this video like 20 times, i just realized that old man punched him with BRASS KNUCKLES!
Seriously, watch the part where he holds the guy down after punching him, as well as when he leaves the buss. o,0

Edit: 1:50 and forward.

you can see from the start that is a plastic bag or a paper he's holding all the time

Well played, take a hit then claim self defence. Of course i only condone violence when stupid people need to be taught a lesson.

footage from off the buss after the fact ..the old dude is nuts

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA7ea8PSfSE&feature=related[/ame]

Best comment (can't find it anymore under the video), was something along the lines of:

"That was a hate crime. The black man was simply trying to hug him."

Man, major LOLLLLLZ on this end from that comment, hahaha.

-Joe

awesome :lol:

But having to add "I'm not a racist" to something you say when it comes to stuff like this is just wrong as fuck to me. Just because there's dark skinned people involved in something doesn't mean you should feel you're walking on thin ice when you want to voice your opinion about it. I think it was only Marcus who said that in this thread, but I see it all the time and it's getting to me.

The racism card is pulled out so easily these days... I mean, I see people getting called racists for trying to do their jobs, ffs.

Epic Beard Man was previously famous for getting tazered at an Oakland A's gaime.

Last edited by a moderator: