grampa serving a beating

Na its not him...i read somewhere that the timelines dont fit...the guy at the game was like 62 and EBM is 67...the years in between was only like 2-3 so its not the same guy

Hmm... Although I really love seeing douchebags getting taught a lesson I'm not quite sure if I want to take part of the whole EBM-worshipping. From all that I read, EBM made a racist remark about "shining shoes" - and I think that can easily be understood as sounding racist, no?!? So ... sure, the black dude is an idiot for attacking him and for talking utter bullshit - but I can't see why EBM is the über good-guy here...

Hmm... Although I really love seeing douchebags getting taught a lesson I'm not quite sure if I want to take part of the whole EBM-worshipping. From all that I read, EBM made a racist remark about "shining shoes" - and I think that can easily be understood as sounding racist, no?!? So ... sure, the black dude is an idiot for attacking him and for talking utter bullshit - but I can't see why EBM is the über good-guy here...

Nope. The black guy made the comment about "black guys shining his shoes" and EBM thought he was offering. So he asked how much he would charge. Either way though, EBM is crazy. haha

Close, though the way I interpreted it is EBM heard the comment, knew it was some snarky racist remark, and then did that faux-ignorance routine to provoke the other dude ("Oh, what was that? You mentioned shining my shoes? How much for a shoe shine?" etc.) - in other words, I don't think it was an honest misunderstanding in the least, I think he knew full well and was just putting the other guy on the spot and holding him to what he said, which I salute :headbang: (now the only thing that's up in the air is whether the "why a brotha gotta shine yo shoes" comment came completely out of nowhere, or whether EBM did something to provoke that line)

i READ somewhere that it wasnt the same guy...I cant find the article but it said that the guy in the game video was confirmed being 62...and that ebm is 67...and that the game video didnt happen 5 years ago it was more like 2-3

Ya, who knows. Though to me EBM seemed pretty sincere about getting his shoes shined up for a funeral i think he said.

It's funny that it draws a lot of heat towards the "white people are all racist against blacks", when really it's usually the opposite. (i.e. the black vs. white bitterness and black people hating white people for no reason).

I mean if one were really "racist" why would they choose to live in Oakland? It'd be like hating gays and moving to the Castro (SF) or the West Village (NY). I don't hate black people. But, I do hate ANYONE who acts "ghetto", whether they're white, black, asian or whatever the fuck.

19258_342740254251_697004251_466169.jpg