Grand Conjuration Video

the guy in the mask is the lamest mime-growler i've ever seen. when he says 'of the devil' it makes me want to punch him in the face.

Yeah, I recall someone from the band saying how they couldn't stand that video. It had nothing to do with the song, plus the cut the song length in half.

"this next song is about girls in saucy dresses and men with big muscles...well thats what the director of the video thought it was about"

at least its not the guy who did the immortal videos, imagine mendez stalking the woods with a KISS face

alienuth said:
hey, i was 12 and it was a sleepover w/ lots of preteen girls and peer pressure is a bitch.
i think your lying lol...its ok when i was in the 3rd or 4th grade i went to the Spice Girls Concert at MSG lol shit sold out in like 10 minutes

Led Opeth said:
lmao...just imagine him stalking in the woods...or just with a kiss face lol

probably look something like this:

bio_sm_1.jpg

I think he's the short one.

Nomansvally said:
Great song, poor video. The story in it has nothing to do with the lyrics and the same images comes and goes. It would have been much better if they showed Opeth on that stage - playin' and edited cool! Nothing less nothing more!

Definately my friend. That's exactly how I feel about the video for The Grand Conjuration. It sucks.

shitty video. but the song so kicks ass.
the best part of the video is when that girl gets pulled into the toilet...
opeth, you guys need to start taking control of these videos. i know you can do wonders with the medium....

by the way, the girl in the video is from the suicidegirls.com website. i dont know her name. i cant get on the website to find the link because i am at work right now, and suicidegirls.com is coming up flagged. when i get home, i;ll find the link back to her site.

Nomansvally said:
Great song, poor video. The story in it has nothing to do with the lyrics and the same images comes and goes. It would have been much better if they showed Opeth on that stage - playin' and edited cool! Nothing less nothing more!

nah playing live in the middle of a forest on a cold winter's morning in fall