Grand Life Appreciation Thread

Hoo boy, I'm almost 30 and finally I met my first gold digger.

Some chick I havent heard from for like 5-6 years msgs me today, some small talk, whatever.

Tl:dr

"I heard you work as a programmer"
1 minute later
"You must earn a lot"
3 minutes later
"Let's meet"

Lol no, thot. I have avarage pay for polish standards (but the avarage is obviously boosted by rich fucks), but still it would be slave wage just 200km to the west or north probably, but thats enough for some sluts to try and meet with a fat fuck they havent talked to for years, holy shit.

https://wreg.com/2018/07/12/man-arr...GZ23C_1KjpW5f5TZ31H-HSump8AOzqMKANGyr3yHdxZlA

67970613_1272183709629681_8011181151794233344_n.jpg

Starting today I have 10 days off work.

Have great plans on how to spend it wisely and get some rest. Will probably end up with just me doing nothing but it's still good.

i think for the first time in a long time im really glad with how my life turned out. I think somewhere i learned and relearned to appreciate what i have instead of wishing my life was different.

reality is what you make it. if you believe it you'll find ways to make it true, good or bad.

I think i might speak to my doctor soon to get tested for mental illness. anxiety and depression always felt like something that went along with "well my life is bad so of course i feel bad lol". now i see it as very good, and yet I still feel anxious a lot, and still wish id just disappear

Im neither happy nor unhappy with my life. Could probably be a lot better, could probably be a lot worse.
I started feeling better when I stopped caring about shit. I mean I often didnt give any fucks, but now it's just pure "it's fine", "lol idgaf" and i dont know if its a curse or a blessing.

I'd say you should see a doctor and get tested, but at the same type im a hypocrit and wont take my own advice. Not opening this pandora's box, no sir.

Some time ago i got an invintation for birthday party at some club. I could take one extra person with me.

So I called a friend, we took some magic cards and played few hours at the club. Finally some people approached me and were like "did you come here to just play fucking cards?"

Yes, I did. And when we got bored I went home. Time good spent, no drunk thots and loud dudes invading my personal space and the shitty music was barely hearable upstairs. Being a loser is a freedom sometimes.

That story could only be better if you added "I play mono blue control".

I mostly hate kids, because they are loud, stupuid and misbehaved, especially nowadays.

But this week I met some actual good kids with parents that arent failing at parenting. Yesterday I was stuck in queue, there was mother with daughter and son, son started to whine a little and his sister told him "Shh, we are in public, behave yourself". When her juice fell over on the conveyor belt and TOUCHED my apples she said she was sorry.
And today little dude with broken arm held the door for me even though it wasnt necessary.

Warms my dead heart a little knowing there is at least few kids that will possibly grow up to become functional members of society. But their life will suck, because theyre gonne be taken advantage of.

Garbage song but who gives a fuck, I’d waifu the shit out of her