Grand Life Appreciation Thread

There really isn't any comparison when it comes to Islamic terrorism.

Eh, outside of 9/11 they are not doing anything spectacular. Sure, people die, some are scared for longer period of times, but the amount of victims is low. I'd say more people are getting killed by polish immigrants than in islamist terror attacks (in western world that is, i dont give a fuck what happening on their soil).

That's the typical trope people trot out. The difference is, Polish immigrants aren't collectivizing with the specific intention to murder people.

If national security and counter-terrorism departments completely stopped doing their job, there'd be a lot more bodies thanks to Islamic terrorism. The fact that our national security and counter-terrorism departments often do their job and foil plans and plots shouldn't create this false comfort with flippancy towards a threat that is global and murdering people on all fronts, in most countries.

It only matters in that one is much more prevalent and a much more statistically realistic threat. But the Christians is a worthless distraction that fence-sitting cowards use.

Only really in Africa right now are the Christians perpetuating violent practices in the name of their bullshit religion and the big difference there is that they're doing it within the borders of their country, whereas Islamic terrorists are exporting their bullshit globally.

what does it matter if it's islamic or christian or pastafarian terrorism, they're equally retarded. can't believe it's 2017 and people still believe in some hocus pocus dude in the sky without proof of said dudes existence
are you taking the piss? There's plenty of proof. He even cameos in ads:

That's the typical trope people trot out. The difference is, Polish immigrants aren't collectivizing with the specific intention to murder people.

If national security and counter-terrorism departments completely stopped doing their job, there'd be a lot more bodies thanks to Islamic terrorism. The fact that our national security and counter-terrorism departments often do their job and foil plans and plots shouldn't create this false comfort with flippancy towards a threat that is global and murdering people on all fronts, in most countries.

Here I can agree, it seems like a lot of the attacks are being prevented. Then again nothing is really done to stop it. I will say it again, USA had no problem nuking two cities filled with civilians not so long ago, whats the problem of nuking underdeveloped towelheads and get this over with within a day? Sure, you cant nuke everything, but you would get rid of a lot of them and maybe finally you would inspire fear. Because right now they arent scared to do that. Worst case scenario they go to prison.

No, they should be publicly tortured and the torture should be broadcasted. And then executed by woman drowning in pig blood or whatever they hate. Steal their paradise.

what does it matter if it's islamic or christian or pastafarian terrorism, they're equally retarded. can't believe it's 2017 and people still believe in some hocus pocus dude in the sky without proof of said dudes existence

At this point im surprised there isnt a lot of people insisting that we are but a simulation. Seeing how IT is advancing I am willing to accept that.

are you familiar with this: https://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html ? Pretty convincing stuff actually.

Holy fuck, i got dizzy just by looking at this website. Too wide, bright white, strange font, i felt like I was being hypnotised. I will read it later on a phone when im shitting or something

Edit:
But just randomly seen this:
"The basic idea of this paper can be expressed roughly as follows: If there were a substantial chance that our civilization will ever get to the posthuman stage and run many ancestor-simulations, then how come you are not living in such a simulation?"

And thats my point. It doesnt seem science fiction to me that we will be able to run simulations in not far future. I mean all we need ic computing power and its rising all the time. AI is also advancing fast so why would I assume I am not simulation myself?

And I'd like to thank my admin for giving me shitty fetishes and personality, hope you are having fun fucker.

The apocalypse already happened when someone flipped the switch and got all the data they needed from us, we just don't realise it yet because we experiance the simulation in slow motion.

Today I am grateful I didnt follow law as my career, because now I see that I would belong to the group that would be fucked hard.

Today over 300 "junior" judges (all people from 2010-2016) were refused to work in their trade, because:

1. Officially - some of them have a bad reputation (speeding tickets), the rest have "errors" in their documents
2. Unofficial - they were being trained when the previous government was ruling the country, so those people are enemies.

So yea, you spent 5 years in college, another 7 years in judge school, 1,5 years of internship WHOOPS, government doesnt like you / you were driving 71 instead of 50). Fuck your life.

Porting my game to a new framework and while for now I waste a lot of time setting shit up it's all paying off slowly where you have everything prepared to just be used with 1 line of code. I finally appreciate reusability when it comes to bigger project <3

Signed up for reddit Secret Santa. Expected nothing, received top tier gif.

M5SqGR-uSr_E28i8M2gj3g.png

Top tier wrapping paper

Dhn-TjatTfiZm21CrXsVHQ.png

And inside this beauty wow.

Funny enough, I received a gift from Czech Republic and im sending mine there too, so it balances out.

Just one more day until US net neutrality is ruined, then few more days and all ameritards will finally shut up about it :)

HOLY SHIT

For the first time in my life being annoying AF payed off <3

Had a prof at university wanting me to not pass his subject, because he hated people that dodged more than 2 lectures. So he gave as extremely hard assignment, spent a week on it, few hours a day.

Today we had to present our programs. I was 4th, and when I heard how he was demolishing my collegues I knew I have no chance.

Unless..

When it was my turn, i faked that I am passionate about the subject, I began to ask him stupid questions, what are his takes on something, does he approve of the methods I use, I swarmed him with charts and random quotes from wikipedia. He was going strong for the first part of the assignment. My second part was where my weakness lied. So I began bullshitting even more, I havent talked this much in my life before.

And just as he was about to discover, that I made shitty job on the second part he was all like "Okay, shut up, just take this B and gtfo".

I have reached a new level. Fear me. I probably also saved some more people after me because he was already annoyed and tired AF.

Reactions: Belac