Grand Life Appreciation Thread

Farsighterino Lifemockerino.

Today I encountered this amazing korean girl and her polish and english accent was the cutest thing ive heard in a while <3 Have to do project with her, hopefuly I won't be forced to beat her in Starcraft, cos i suck at RTS online games.

But damn this voice, I am so fucking weak <3

Since it's been over 10 years since I read the Witcher saga and I ran out of music to listen too I now decided to listen to Witcher audiobook while running and painting.

Holy shit, I was sceptical, thought polish voice actors are generally bad (which they are in most of the games) and I thought I wouldnt be able to immerse myself via listening but nope, was wrong once in my life.

Actors are doing fuckmazing job, the sounds and music in the background are spectacular. The only issue I can find is that Geralt VA in audiobook was Roche in the game, so I will need a lot of time to forget about that fact, other than that I'm pretty sure I will now get addicted to audiobooks recorded by this company.

First time Im glad i speak this retarded polish language.

So it's been 2-3 days when I wasnt pissed off at anything, didnt insult anyone and didnt hate someone/something without a reason.

I even shook hand with a little kid.

God, few more days and im gonna be literally jesus.

First polish chick im adding to my fapfolder. What a lovely lady <3

18034319_1833468340247957_461800085410328238_n.png

It's possible. Witcher relies very much on atmosphere it might be hard to pull off. Cast will be very important to if its gonna be a books adaptation. Can't imagine Geralt like he was portrayed in english version of the games.

JD Morgan as Geralt (if portraying his later life) or Coster Waldau if early years. Please :3

Damn, I'm a real, independent man!

Grill I know asked me if I want to see a movie with her. Normally maaaaaybe I would say yes, but bitch, Age of Sigmar was more important so i spend the evening playing with toys like a nerd.

Internet would be proud of me. I know I am.

On the downside now i probably wont have a chance to see new Alien movie, oh well.

TL:DR on trump visit:

Yea yea guys, you are cool, please buy our gas (*someone whispers into Trump's ears). Oh, and you did okay during WW2 (*polacks orgasming*).

Shame nobody detonated himself in this crowd since it's safe to assume that 90% of it are supporters of the current government masturbating to trump and the 10% remaining are low self-esteem cockroaches being excited that someone from the west pretends to give a fuck about them.
PS. it's also safe to assume that 80% of the crowd didn't understand a single word he said.

Reactions: arg
4 days ago I found a new waifu in game (it's been a while).
3 days ago anime was announced featuring also my waifu.
Today a new game was announced featuring my waifu

Feels good man

kuoyaiZ.jpg

And this cute artwork just cured my cancer and got rid of all salt I had today <3 So fucking precious <3

Deadline to send app for testing:
12 PM

When I dealt with the bugs:
11:53 PM

FUCK YEAH

I only wonder how many unseen bugs I added this way :)

My brain was fried and confused AM with PM, you know that and you try to exploit my weaknesses :(

Then again I should use master race time system, so:

Deadline: 00:00
Won the game: 23:53

Reactions: the_fiend
Yea, maybe muzlim attacks, we have terrorist attack performed by christians though. Few years ago some dude wanted to blow up the government building but got caught in the act, one dude left a bomb in a bus, but driver removed it from the vehicle in time before it exploded and only hurt 1 people with shrapnel, one dude drove into people protesting current government and I could probably go on and on. Muslims > cathofucks and current government supporters.

Also shame polacks are not so strict when it comes to swarming other countries, there is probably over a milion in UK, more in US, several hundred thousands in germany, denmark, holland and 90% of them are parasites that were unable to find work here because they are too fucking stupid.

But thats okay, their place is being taken by folks from ukraine (i'd say 80% of them being good people) and vietnamese (99% good people) and like 99% of them speak polish, while polacks can barely use english in non-english speaking countries.

I fucking hate polacks.